Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Anise Tatlin

how did mods become mods or are they just the site/game creators?

Mods are selected by the board of directors, with votes from the shareholders. How to get it?
    You can take hints from our newest mod, VioletSkye. ;D

But seriously, mods are just 'special' members chosen by the staff. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2006-09-15 20:10, Dhylec wrote:
    Be a self admitted pso hacker, admit to pirating psu, and have a giant 48k sig?

I'm almost there!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Ether wrote[/b]:
    Oh gosh, looks like the board is making a terrible mistake. I must withdraw my vote before anyone notices. >.<

Wait! I think VS hacked the voting machine & fixed the vote count & changed the sig limit. I demand a recount! ;o

On 2006-09-15 20:23, Ether wrote:
    And here I am thinking he became a mod becauise he's intelligent, fair, active, has been around a while, and doesn't attack the staff =/

Damn me for thinking becoming a mod was based on how you act in the forums!

Edit: Gender change.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soinkus on 2006-09-15 21:53 ]</font>

Don't ever use the dropchart and databases on this site? Don't ever look at guides?

At least he does useful stuff for the entire board polulation rather than making up unfunny topics in the trash forum.

edit: I think you need to be awesome in paint to be a mod. :>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navci on 2006-09-15 21:55 ]</font>

You mean I performed all those all those drug runs and prostituted myself to earn the money to become a mod for nothing? I feel cheapened...

RuneLateralus wrote:
    You mean I performed all those all those drug runs and prostituted myself to earn the money to become a mod for nothing? I feel cheapened...
    Sorry Rune, time's changing. Care to ask the board for a reimbursement on that? Is that even possible?

All of those steps are important when being considered for a Mod position, but really there is so much more to it than just that. You need to really get out and wreak some havoc. For instance, let's take a look back at some of my greatest defining moments.

It seems like only yesterday when big Al (Capone that is) hired me as one of his "toughs". With my propensity for cross dressing, it soon became apparent that I was the perfect hired assassin.

Ahhh, yes. I fondly remember my time in the employment of one of the world's greatest gangtas, Mr. Tony Montana. Unfortunately, Tony was killed shortly after this photo was taken

And probably one of my finest moments was wooing Georgie-boy into going to war so that I could make a killing with my weapons running outfit.

Hopefully now you have a greater appreciation for what it takes to become a mod. And as Navci pointed out, having some sweet ass Paint skills doesn't hurt. And btw, I fixed my sig file size