Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED

Supply Officer

UPDATE: Work has been a bitch this week and I have a Charity Ride this Saturday. So things have slowed down a little. There is good news, however.

Sushiman's POW Mag: Done.

MadEwokHerd's MIND Mag: Almost done.

SkywalkerPSO and MadEwokHerd's restarted Nidras are Nidras and about 75 levels from done.

Lynx's Varaha: Done.

Marshmallow89: I'm terribly sorry. I haven't had a chance to start your mag yet. With any luck I'll get it started tomorrow afternoon.

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Thanks for the update...if you ever change your mind on items just let me know.

Supply Officer

Sure thing!

Psyclone, a real POW Mag will have the stats of 12/188/0/0. First of all, the Mag you made has the stats of 16/182/2/0. You could have done a little better job on this. Second of all, putting the 2 DEX was utterly useless. You would have anyways gotten Mylla&Youlla without them. But at least the stats on this Mag is not bad. A little bit of POW would not have done much more anyways.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hitoriga on 2006-10-09 08:54 ]</font>

Supply Officer

On 2006-10-07 13:09, Hitoriga wrote:
    Psyclone, a real POW Mag will have the stats of 12/188/0/0. . .
    So only a pure POW mag is a "real" POW mag then? I guess all those POW and MIND Satos aren't "real" POW and MIND Satos then...

@EVERYONE: Sorry folks! I cannot make (non-Mag Cell) rare POW or MIND mags. It's just not possible to make a MIND or POW mag and meet the necessary equations to make a rare mag without a mag-cell. Well, not real MIND or POW rare mags anyway. I will happily make imitation rare MIND or POW mags, though.

Thank you, though. It is good to know that it is possible to keep DEF that low and get POW that high, and I will have to experiment with the method(s) later.

. . . Second of all, putting the 2 DEX was utterly useless. You would have anyways gotten Mylla&Youlla without them. . .
    That's also good to know and I will have to experiment with that as well. Thank you.

I assumed I needed some value on either DEX or MIND to meet the requisite condition.

Not to intrude, but wow, some people really are getting huffy over -4 ATP and +1 ATA difference?
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Apparently it matters when someone else makes them a mag.

Supply Officer

'xcept I didna make him a mag. The mag he's discussing is the one for Sushiman... lol

Anyway, UPDATE:
    MadEwokHerd, your imitation MIND mag is a hale and healthy level 200 Sato and ready for adoption

SkywalkerPSO and MadEwokHerd [hmmmmmm... Skywalker and Ewoks? ... Nah! Not gonna go there!!], y'all's Nidras should be ready in a day or two.

Marshmallow89, your Nidra has been started and is currently a Mitra. If this week is anything like last week, it will probably not be ready until this weekend (at the earliest).

Thanks everyone!

PS I gotta say, carving north Georgia mountain roads and curves to benefit the Dream House for Kids was so much fun that I cannot wait to do it again next year!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-10-09 08:44 ]</font>

On 2006-10-08 15:57, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    Not to intrude, but wow, some people really are getting huffy over -4 ATP and +1 ATA difference?
    Actually, it is -12 ATP.
    But like I said earlier, it does not really matter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hitoriga on 2006-10-09 09:24 ]</font>

Supply Officer

UPDATE: I've gotten more play time the last couple of days than I anticipated.

SkywalkerPSO: Your Nidra is complete and ready for delivery!!

MadEwokHerd: Ditto!

Marshmallow89: Your mag is currently level 78 and growing swiftly. Photon blasts are Esttla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla. If I can manage the same kind of play time for the rest of this week, it should be completed by Friday afternoon/evening.

sushiman: As I recall you were going to send your card last Wednesday. I have not received it yet...