Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CLOSED

Hungry Hungry Hippo

I have some PDs I'd be willing to part with (I'm not sure at the moment the exact number, but it is quite a lot), a Cure/Freeze, a Magical Piece, I think I have a Twinkle Star, I have a Yasminkov 9000v, and an L&K. I'd be willing to trade for any rare mag with the stats 30/0/0/170 if possible...if a few dexterity is accidently in there (less then 10) I'd be happy, and if the Yasminkov is legit, I'd like that, though I'd prefer a Spread Needle to it.

The weapons I'm offering have low percents if any at all, except for maybe the L&K.

Tu madre es mi perra

On 2006-09-22 15:22, MadEwokHerd wrote:
    I have some PDs I'd be willing to part with (I'm not sure at the moment the exact number, but it is quite a lot), a Cure/Freeze, a Magical Piece, I think I have a Twinkle Star, I have a Yasminkov 9000v, and an L&K. I'd be willing to trade for any rare mag with the stats 30/0/0/170 if possible...if a few dexterity is accidently in there (less then 10) I'd be happy, and if the Yasminkov is legit, I'd like that, though I'd prefer a Spread Needle to it.

The weapons I'm offering have low percents if any at all, except for maybe the L&K.
    You have a 9000V? Wow, thats impressive, its not even possible. There is 9000M or 7000V, you kinda mixed them together.

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Whatever one that looks like a modern day shotgun. You know what I mean, I hope.

Stop making me feel stupid!

Supply Officer

sushiman,

On 2006-09-22 12:14, sushiman wrote:
    I know I am going to get ripped of for this deal but I will trade dragon claw, red handgun, red saber, and the 28 photon drops for the god battles, the mag, and spread needle
    I now have one God/Battle available (at the moment).

So, you want:
    • God/Battle;
    • Spread Needle; and
    • Mag with as much POW as I can get and Mylla & Youlla.[list:1b1f24515b]
      Note: To get Mylla & Youlla, I’m going to have to put at least 1 point on DEX.

How about as much POW as I can get with 2 DEX (for an even +1 ATA) and the photon blasts Estlla, Golla, and Mylla & Youlla?
    [/list:u:1b1f24515b]

In exchange, how about:
    • The 28 Photon Drops;
    • Red Handgun; and
    • Red Saber
    ??

I'll get started on your mag this weekend while we work out the details.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-22 19:37 ]</font>

Supply Officer

SkywalkerPSO

On 2006-09-22 12:27, SkywalkerPSO wrote:
    Psyclone, I would like to have 2 mags created. First I would like a RED Sato with stats of 5/150/45/0, secondly I would like a BLACK Nidra 5/145/50/0... As for PB's I don't really care as long as they both have "twins". In exchange for the two mags I have PLENTY to offer. I have all of your wants, alot of good % weps including hit too, and a ton of PD's and a few spheres! Let me know if your interested in making the mags and what "server"do you play on? Then let's make a deal! Thanks!!
    I am definitely interested and I’ll get started on your mags this weekend. How about Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla for PB’s?

Make me an offer.

Oh! And, I play on Sega’s server.

PB's would be great, only problem is I no longer play on ST's server! I play on the "other" server..... much more of a community and MUCH, MUCH safer!!

Supply Officer

MadEwokHerd,

On 2006-09-22 15:22, MadEwokHerd wrote:

I can’t make a rare mag with those stats without using a Mag Cell… and I don’t have any Mag Cells to use

The best I can do for you (unless you can provide a Mag Cell) and still make a special Mag, would be 150 MIND with either DEF = 50 , DEX + POW = 50, or DEF + DEX = 50.

As far as I know, my Yas 3000R is legit and I’m willing to trade the Spread Needle.

I’d be willing to trade the Mag, Yas 3000R, and Spread Needle for Cure/Freeze, L&K, and, 20-30 PD’s. What else would I have to put up to get the Yas 9000M?

And is this online or offline?

Supply Officer

[edit]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-23 00:13 ]</font>

Supply Officer

[edit]

MODS: Can these last two posts be deleted, please?

Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-23 00:13 ]</font>

That trade works for me. Go ahead and give up the atp for the 2 dex. Thanks a lot for this trade. When should we trade trade memory cards? I understand the mag will take time to make.