Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Note it is specifically for offline and offline multiplayer. I don't have online.

FOmarl
    Pinkal, LV125

Weapons (current holding):
    Summit Moon (30/30/0/0/40)
    Fire Scepter: Agni (0/30/0/30)
    Cadueues (sp?) (0/20/0/0/15)
    Demonic Fork
    Storm Wand: Indra (0/0/30/0/20)

Armor:
    Guard Wave (4 slots)
    Alteration 1:
    -God/Mind
    -Resist/Devil
    -Resist/Devil
    -Resist/Devil

Alteration 2:
    -God/Mind
    -Cure/Freeze
    -Cure/Slow
    -Cure/Paralysis

Shield:
    Attribute Wall/Light Relief

Mag:
    Bhima (25/32/12/131)

Okay, specific things. Mag is as such because necessary to get an attack Photon Blast, and also needs to be rare. Resist/Devils for Ultimate Temple, along with Light Relief. Mostly I use Attribute Wall, and use Cure unit items to prevent my FOmarl from being abnormaled condition every time.

Also, which amplifier should I use on an Assist Barrier? Shifta or Deband?

Good Idea with the Cure/Uints. I would use Deband, But its up to how you use your FOmarl in multiplayer. Do You use her as attack or Support. If you use her as support use shifta, if you use her as attack use deband. With shifta you wont have to worry about them attacking adding shifta to the other players attack will take over any damage youself would have imflicted and thus youonly have to worry about healing. If you use deband then you can fouce on attacking and hope the added def of deband will keep everyone alive till you have time to heal them

thats my take on this
    *never come out of fan works*

EDIT: But remeber to hit them so you get the EXP, use jellan and zalure if you can*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2006-09-21 08:52 ]</font>

I'll rate it 99.9% or in factor of 9.9/10, 0.1 is because i ever wanting a demonic fork

Supply Officer

All in all, very... very nice!

Re: Armor Configuration #2

Slow is not really that big of a threat and you can easily Anti it away. I'd drop the Cure/Slow and go with another /Mind or a /Technique unit to boost your techniques just that much more. Or maybe go with an /Arm unit if you want to fight.

As a FO paralysis/shock and freeze are your greatest threats since both prevent you from casting and cannot be self-healed with Anti. Freeze, of course, is the greatest threat since you cannot run, either, and your EVP is effectively nullified. And, Paralysis/Shock are easily healed with Sol-Atomizers.

You could actually get away with dropping the Cure/Paralysis for another /Mind, /Technique, /Arm, or to add a /Body or /HP unit for greater durability.

Re: MAG

Actually, if you want a pure DEF/MIND mag, you can still get attack PB's;

1st - Give the Mag to a Ranger to evolve to level 10. It will become a Kalki with Estlla.
    (If need be, raise the Mag to level 9, create a Ranger, trade, and have the Ranger feed the Mag to level 10. Or, create the Ranger to get the Mag in the first place, give it to your FO to raise to level 9 then have the Ranger evolve it at level 10.)

2nd - No matter what you do with a MIND mag, at level 35 it will get Mylla & Youlla.

3rd - At level 50, with at least 1 point of POW (MIND > POW > DEX), your Force will get Golla.

4th - At 100, then, with stats 49/1/0/50, your FOmarl will get a Bhima that you can finish off with 49/1/0/150 at level 200.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-21 09:37 ]</font>

Looks good But I would have a good weapons like the soul banish or the 1977/1980 Agito for melee attacks.
    You need to get better armor like Luminous Field/or the Brightness Circle.
    A good shield would be like the Tripolic Shield would be good .

Good luck

Melee or make a FOnewearl.
    I don't melee with a force. If you actually looked, I'm rather casting techs than meleeing with her while soloing. In addition, no online! So no.

Looks good But I would have a good weapons like the soul banish or the 1977/1980 Agito for melee attacks.
    You need to get better armor like Luminous Field/or the Brightness Circle.
    A good shield would be like the Tripolic Shield would be good .
    Again, I don't melee in solo. I just have hit% for the sake of having hit%. Guard Wave is the only good one right now that is easy to obtain. I could try Luminous Field. And yes, I am trying to hunt for a Tripolic Shield, but it's hard at a low level for Seabed.

Good Idea with the Cure/Uints. I would use Deband, But its up to how you use your FOmarl in multiplayer. Do You use her as attack or Support. If you use her as support use shifta, if you use her as attack use deband. With shifta you wont have to worry about them attacking adding shifta to the other players attack will take over any damage youself would have imflicted and thus youonly have to worry about healing. If you use deband then you can fouce on attacking and hope the added def of deband will keep everyone alive till you have time to heal them
    In multiplayer, I would cast mostly but at times, would melee for the heck of it. So I guess Deband would be the one.

Re: Armor Configuration #2

Slow is not really that big of a threat and you can easily Anti it away. I'd drop the Cure/Slow and go with another /Mind or a /Technique unit to boost your techniques just that much more. Or maybe go with an /Arm unit if you want to fight.

As a FO paralysis/shock and freeze are your greatest threats since both prevent you from casting and cannot be self-healed with Anti. Freeze, of course, is the greatest threat since you cannot run, either, and your EVP is effectively nullified. And, Paralysis/Shock are easily healed with Sol-Atomizers.

You could actually get away with dropping the Cure/Paralysis for another /Mind, /Technique, /Arm, or to add a /Body or /HP unit for greater durability.
    Usually, I wouldn't use Cure/Slow. I just use it mostly for Mines due to those slow traps and Gillchichs and Dubchichs. But okay, I'll swap it for God/Mind. Cure/Paralysis I must have. It gets annoying getting paralyzed every few minutes or so.

I would have to agree, that if you're going to go pure tech, then Deband would be the more logical choice. If you were more of a melee FO and/or you played more support online i'd have recommended the Shifta, but since you are not, you need the DEF more.

Slow is annoying as crap, but it can be easily Anti-ed, so I don't bother with a Cure/Slow on a FO. I would not ditch the Paralysis as some other have recommended. Having a Cure/Paralysis is fantastic against Ob/Mil Lilies as you can get close to them so they will not , Megid you, but you won't get paralyzed, either. I would recommend looking for a Cure/Shock, otherwise you'll blow through tons of Sol Atomizers on Vol Opt. Shock is a FO's nightmare in his first form.

I would definitely at some point take a look at the MAG, though. It is possible to get rare MAgs with attack blasts without having such weird stats. Depending on your mat diet, I would possibly consider 50/0/0/150 for stats?
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

On 2006-09-21 17:30, Splash wrote:
    Melee or make a FOnewearl.
    I don't melee with a force. If you actually looked, I'm rather casting techs than meleeing with her while soloing. In addition, no online! So no.
    I did look, hence the point of my post. FOmarls have the lowest mst of forces and only have a tech boost on grants. They're made for melee/support, not attack techs. Since you don't want to melee I suggest a playing a FOnewearl (or a FOnewm) who is ment for techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clover on 2006-09-21 18:47 ]</font>

On 2006-09-21 18:20, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    Slow is annoying as crap, but it can be easily Anti-ed, so I don't bother with a Cure/Slow on a FO. I would not ditch the Paralysis as some other have recommended. Having a Cure/Paralysis is fantastic against Ob/Mil Lilies as you can get close to them so they will not , Megid you, but you won't get paralyzed, either. I would recommend looking for a Cure/Shock, otherwise you'll blow through tons of Sol Atomizers on Vol Opt. Shock is a FO's nightmare in his first form.
    Yes, I do have a Cure/Shock but I mainly use it as you said, against Vol Opt and also I use it on CCA (Ul Gibbons are evil with shocking. <_<)

I would definitely at some point take a look at the MAG, though. It is possible to get rare MAgs with attack blasts without having such weird stats. Depending on your mat diet, I would possibly consider 50/0/0/150 for stats?
    If it is a pure MIND mag, it will never get an attack Photon Blast. The only way is already pointed out above, swap it to a hunter or ranger for Farlla or Estella. Other than that, you need POW in order to get an attack PB.

I did look, hence the point of my post. FOmarls have the lowest mst of forces and only have a tech boost on grants. They're made for melee/support, not attack techs. Since you don't want to melee I suggest a playing a FOnewearl (or a FOnewm) who is ment for techs.
    Regardless, it still has high MST and very minimal ATP/DEX. Yes, I'm well aware of how you can transform it into melee, but no. I prefer casting with my FOmarl. Why I hate meleeing with forces? It is because of Central Dome Fire Swirl which I struggled on despite me having a regular melee equipment.