Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supply Officer

Splash,

Relax a little. You asked people to rate your FOmarl. By doing so you basically invite people to critique your character and offer suggestions. If you don't agree with what you hear, don't take the advice, but there's no need to get so defensive about it.

On 2006-09-21 19:50, Splash wrote:
    I would definitely at some point take a look at the MAG, though. It is possible to get rare MAgs with attack blasts without having such weird stats. Depending on your mat diet, I would possibly consider 50/0/0/150 for stats?
    If it is a pure MIND mag, it will never get an attack Photon Blast. The only way is already pointed out above, swap it to a hunter or ranger for Farlla or Estella. . .
    Okay? What's so bad about swapping it with a Hunter or a Ranger to get an attack blast?

It would allow you to have a "pure" MIND Bhima (assuming that Bhima is what you want) with 50/0/0/150 and an attack blast. However, I'm pretty certain it would be limited to two blasts (Farlla or Estlla and Mylla and Youlla); or. . .

. . . Other than that, you need POW in order to get an attack PB. . .
    . . . You could also do it with DEX instead of POW, and actually net yourself a better (in my not-so-humble opinion) set of photon blasts with both Farlla and Estlla. To get Bhima (still assuming that's what you want), it would require 50 DEF and limit MIND to a max of 149, but that's still substantial.
    • Start a Mag with only Monofluids and have a Hunter evolve it at level 10 for Farlla.
    • Continue feeding nothing but Monofluids (it's very tedious) until level 35. It will have 15 DEF, zero POW, zero DEX (with a little over half a bar), and 20 MIND. Have anyone evolve it at level 35 for Mylla and Youlla. (However, I would recommend having your Force do it...).
    • Switch to feeding it Trifluids until level 37 and 1 DEX. Then switch to feeding it Difluids until level 50. It should have 18 DEF, zero POW, 1 DEX, and 30 MIND at this point. Have any Ranger evolve it at level 50 to get Estlla.
    • Alternate between Trimates and Trifluids on a nearly 1-for-1 basis until 50 DEF, then switch to Difluids until you evolve it into Bhima at level 100. Then feed nothing but Fluids (Mono-, Di- or Tri-) from then until level 200.
    It would be tedious, challenging, and expensive, but, I think, in the end, quite worth it to have the added defense, two of the most useful attack PB's (IMNSOH), and the mental boost.

Or we can arrange an offline trade and I can do the work for you. /shameless plug

I swapped my mag with my ranger to my force so I can get at cretin mag and it works jest fine.
    The Brightness Circle is good to if you have one.

good luck to you.

LOL, sorry about the MAG thing, I guess I just naturally assumed that most ppl utilize multiple characters when raising MAGs.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB