Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Mainly for for those who have trouble installing from DVD, or don't have a DVD drive, but also for those who just want the files for personal reference.

It can now be downloaded here.

Now before anyone screams out "WAREZ!", it's sega-pc that put up the files, and there's one condition that has to be met before you can download the files- you MUST have the game key, since the first 2 and the last 2 strings of the key are used for your login and password to their ftp.

IMO it's things like these that show that Sega does try to cater to everyone's problems (since this one was a particularly big issue due to Japan being less PC savvy than other places of the world).

Edit: Before anyone even thinks about grabbing the key off their friends, consider this: you gotta register the key before you can play the game. IF you even think about playing offline while the real owner of the key is online, one of you will have problems, and there's a good chance that the account of the real owner gets redflagged. (re: Really good way to make enemies)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2006-09-21 08:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-09-21 09:23 ]</font>

Nice find, this will surely help a few people out.

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

I don't know...I think Sega is putting themselves up to being pirated....

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Wow, so what you're basically saying is, this is carte blanche for anyone with the PS2 version to download the game for their PC?

That's fairly amazing, and generous of sega, and also a bit unfair to those who bought the PC version, haha.

This is definitely interesting.
    I wonder if they'll do the same for the US version; if so, I'll get the PS2 version instead and download the PC version afterwards, just because.

Those can't be the complete files. Someone look into this, please.

They are the complete files.

honestly, it's probably hax, or someone link to the PSU info that says they put it up, or a link to it from the official messageboards or site

It's not so PS2 owners can download the PC version, lol.

It's for people who bought the PC version and haven't been able to install the game from their dvd.

The Local Bartender

On 2006-09-21 15:17, Blueblur wrote:
    Those can't be the complete files. Someone look into this, please.
    How so? Alot of companies are doing this as well to help out those who have problems with installing on DVD. I personally think this is a great idea, and hope it comes over to the US version.