Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Angry Member

I completed all the normal level quests and I'm wanting to go back through them for a few reasons, all of which I'm sure you guys know about. I want to get the frying pan, kireks weapon, and I want to get some animal parts turned into weapons. Anyway, I completed all of them, but they are still yellow. Anyone know what's going on? Maybe this is a stupid noob question, but if that's the case then I guess I'm just a stupid n00b but still I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!

Angel of Death
    Walking up and down the Stairway to Heaven

Could be a glitch.

Uh....once you complete the quests, you can't do them over again for Kireeks weapon.

To answer your question, are you SURE you completed ALL of the quests?

EDIT: They're yellow? wtf?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phongi on 2006-09-24 12:39 ]</font>

Angry Member

oh, well I can still get his weapon in hard mode.

But anyway, yeah I definitely completed them, as they have turned yellow. You know how the icon is green when you first select it, and then the icon turns yellow after you have completed it?

Btw, I forgot that this is on BB...I don't really think that matters though, but still, information that I should have included before.

the icons stay yellow even after you finish them all. but the text becomes white (i.e. selectable) again instead of gray. is the text white again? if so, you can just select them again and play them over as much as you want

If you are on blue burst - my guess would be that you have only completed the first or first few tiers - i remember reading that you have to complete government quests to unlock tiers of the normal quests. Perhaps this is why you can not yet complete them?

Angry Member

On 2006-09-24 14:09, arisen_devil wrote:
    the icons stay yellow even after you finish them all. but the text becomes white (i.e. selectable) again instead of gray. is the text white again? if so, you can just select them again and play them over as much as you want

oh, I didn't know they stayed yellow lol, but still the text is greyed out

Angry Member

On 2006-09-24 14:09, Delfi wrote:
    If you are on blue burst - my guess would be that you have only completed the first or first few tiers - i remember reading that you have to complete government quests to unlock tiers of the normal quests. Perhaps this is why you can not yet complete them?

ooohh...well I don't like that, those government quests take way too long, and there are too many of them Well I guess I'll just have to add that to the list of things I don't like about PSO BB.

If your curious, here is my list:

1: You loose experience when you Die

2: You can't use Megits, grants or Reverser unless you are a force (I think it was like this from v2 on up though)

3: Hunters can't use a spread needle anymore ( not sure when they did that)

4: You loose experience when you Die

5: No offline mode

6: You loose experience when you Die

7: Did I mention that you loose experience when you die?

8: To redo all the quest you have to first complete the very long governments quests.

That is the list so far...I know there are other little annoyances, but I can't remember them....once again, not whining, just thought some of you may be curious.

Yep, to be able to do the quests over again you have to complete all government quests up to and including 4-1.

And another thing you may want to add to your list: No telepiping for rare enemies in Blue Burst.

Losing EXP is minor in BB, unless you're Lv150+ or something.

You'll get used to it- it makes you more aware of attack avoidance (like, dodge anything purple )

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)