Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I started with a hunter and took the mag, and gave it to my ranger, leveling it to 10 to get

Kalki(ESTLLA)

I gave it back to my Hunter, and leveled it to 35, making sure DEX > POW + MIND

it should have turned into

Marutah(PILLA) , which is a hunter only mag

instead, it turned into

Mitra(PILLA), which is a ranger only mag

so now I'm stuck with this fugly mag. In the DC version you could change what mags you got through course of evolution by who you gave it to.

Now it seems whatever class evolves it first will be its class evolution throughout. This sucks =(

I also noticed they changed the HP units

I found a Dragon/HP unit off a nar lily and it gives 40hp.

in DC version it was

Digger/HP = 10
    General/HP = 20
    Dragon/HP = 30
    God/HP = 40

They also left in the menu cheat, whereas you can bypass slowing down from bumping into a ton of floating mine traps, by just having your start menu up. No targeting = no slowing down near a target.

I'm willing to bet they left in the general,devil,god/battle unit bug too; where everytime you go back down to the planet you had to remove the unit and reequip it to get back your weapon haste.

I"m full of complaints today =(

Lurker

But one good change they made is that you cannot sell your equiped mag by accident.At shops your mag does not appear on list of items to sell. I always made sure I kept my mag at the top of my inventory in previous versions after an unfortunate sale of a level 45+ mag when I was a noob. One less thing to be careful of. Hurray!

you've accientally sold mags? i've never accidentally sold anything higher than a brand

If you give a mag to a different character, you have within the spanse of one level up for it to change. That is, if I were to give a level 92 Kabanda to a ranger and feed it one item, it would change to a Soma. If I were to then keep feeding the Soma until it gained a level, it would stay Soma until I switched stat arrangements.

^*&$() the server ate my long resposne twice arg...

Anyway...I wanted to go from Kalki(ESTLLA, Ranger only MAG) to Marutah(PILLA, Hunter only MAG), to Ribhava(FARLLA, Force only MAG, Invincible under the 3 conditions(boss/1/10HP/Bar-fill))

My point is, now that I evolved it with a ranger at level 10, at level 35 where I was feeding it with my hunter, it should have turned into a Marutah which is a Hunter only MAG, but it turned into a Ranger only MAG Mitra. (Dex > pow + mind)

It turned into a Ranger only mag while i was feeding it with my Hunter for several levels)

This seems to be something new with the GC PSO version. It seems whatever class first evolves your mag at level 10 limits the mags evolution choices at 35(and possibly 50) to only mags that class could make, regardless of who feeds it at those times.

Either way this BITES =(

I wish I could be more presice in my typing but after my post being eaten twice I can not bother.

i guess i'll se this soon since i gave my rangers my hunter's mags to evolve at lv10 too... guess they want to prevent mags having all the good photons with all the good stats too eh?

Lurker

I also noticed that the traps can be evaded like the start menu trick just by opening quick select menu.

also you can check stats, information and % of weapons by hitting "X" when an item is highlighted on the quick select.

Well, I just leveled my mag up to 50 with the hunter still, dex > pow > mind, and it ended up being Garuda; a Hunter/Force mag. So, I don't know if I had a glitch with my level 35 mag or if it's supposed to happed that way, where the class that makes the first evolution determines the second, or whatever.

To find out more about this, if it;s intentional or just a glitch, I'd have to do many more mag evolution tests. However I neither have the meseta or time for this, so I guess I'llleave it in others hands as time goes by on GC PSO..../sigh.

d to the ios p to the adre

i've evolved two mags with alternate characters and both changed into what i intended. these were at levels 55 and 100.

I raised a mag to varuna with a hunter. Then raised the varuna with a ranger to 35 and got Marutah. Both hunter mags. At 50 it turned into a Nandin, another hunter mag, fed by the ranger. At which point I transfered it to a Hunter type A, fed an antiparalysis, and got a Yaksa.

Looks like it is the original that affects the mid and final evo's. But the final can be altered before one level is reached after transfer. After that point, whoever takes the mag gets the new, altered evo for keeps.