Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

yarr, read the subject.

Farylla, HUnewearl, Bluefull, is now lvl 43 after getting the game on saturday and playing for like 27 hours so far. (last night (tues. nov 5) i reached 43)

im also in the vhard mode ruins and im gonna start doing exp runs in the vhard mines now O_o.

so thats what... 4 days to get to 43? not too shabby...

Boman is lv60 now and I'm debating going on with him or taking a break and playing my other 2 chars which are both practically untouched. Thats since October 30th I think, whenever EB sent me my pre-order overnight delivery ^__^

level 26 with my main HUmar now. not too sure how long I've been playing, probably 10+ hours. he's in hard caves because I'm trying to get through Episode II hard first, and failing miserably ^_^;

(EDIT) Level 30 now. Who knows how long I've been playing... I've left the GC on overnight now because I didn't want to lose my progress on Ga Val Island or whatever. Now I'm up against Episode 2's endboss, and he kills me (in normal difficulty). Perhaps it's because I use a Brave Armor with two general/bodies. Perhaps it's because my defense is a pitiful 150 or so wearing that armor. Perhaps it's because I've only got a Pallasch with 20% dark and some crappy Assault +3s. Whatever the reason, ARGH.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gohanks on 2002-11-07 08:27 ]</font>

character stats are in my sig. they should be higher, but like, the place that signs my paychecks beckons.

level 18 Racast, I got my game two days ago.... and I'm in the ruins...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazebo on 2002-11-06 21:55 ]</font>

i got the game sunday , and im only lv 16

Battle Fiend

am lv 23, about 8+
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Level 50 Ginko Baloba
    43+ hours.

Vashin-lvl 57 with 87 hours (had to power lvl my friends twice i should be higher lvl )

lvl 27 fomar, 7 hours 52 minutes. . . Hope to play more soon, I have had it since the 30th. . .