Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

On 2006-10-13 15:03, Tycho wrote:
    I'm wondering if anyone is making screenshots of the class level-up stat bonuses. That'd be awesome.
    I have one, I'll have to check and see if I have any others

Female Newman level 40 going from Force 9 to 10

I'm going to look at some more of the stuff myself. I haven't had time yet, and I'll rework the leveling statistics. From what I hear, the differences in the original 3 classes may have changed aswell. I asked on IRC for anyone that could to give me statistics for all classes. I'm going to ask here aswell. Anyone that wants to give, go ahead and list them.

Also, damn, protranser at life. Less HP, ATP, ATA, and DEF than a ForTecher, thats SAD.

Started to enter the stats into a spread sheet and I noticed something right away. The hybrid classes appear to be offset. I mean, its really damn confusing. All of the others still appear to follow these nice easy ratios, while on the other hand, you have the hybrid classes, which are all over the place. Well, maybe not quite all over the place. But they're enough that I can't put a solid number for a ratio. If I do attempt to do ratios again, they'll be alot more rough. What I have in mind is to highlight the stats in quesiton and list their estimated ratio at level 50, then say "expect this ratio to be 5% higher at level 100 and 5% lower at level 1." Either way I won't be home until late, so they won't be for a while.