View Poll Results: so theres gonna be lots of noobs playin PSU i bet and noobs can sometimes be annoying and incompiten

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • kick them out ur party

6 8.82%
  • help them get better

50 73.53%
  • just laugh at them cuz theyre funny

12 17.65%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

so theres gonna be lots of noobs playin PSU i bet and noobs can sometimes be annoying and incompitent how will you handle them??? i will laugh at em cuz i laugh at everything

If you ever met me in any online game, I am very....VERY patient with people. If they are new and not completely annoying, I help them out as much as I can.
    Most of the time they act like that because people refuse to help them. But there are some that never learn *cough*

I take the time to help them out. A couple times, my buddies and I took time out to help people learn how to the combos in PSO. Yes, these people could not do a three hit saber combo. CpwninOBrien, if you laugh at noobs, that makes YOU the noob.

i laugh at myself evry day u might be on to sumthing hmm

well at least we never have to 'Power Level' anyone in the game manually to help someone level. ("cure, cure 2, cure 3, aaaah that does it, call help so I can finish it off!")

I dont mind partying with noobs, unless they are really really bad (as in: "not knowing how to attack and move out of harm's way") or rude or lazy.

well takes a noob to know a noob

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xenofobia on 2006-09-28 12:39 ]</font>

Its the rude lazy ones that piss me off the most.

On 2006-09-28 12:40, Rizen wrote:
    Its the rude lazy ones that piss me off the most.
    Same here. I'll still help them out... but if they just refuse to listen, I give up.

Well theres a difference between a "newby" and a "noob" in my book, a newby ( totally new to the game) is actually kinda fun to know and help, and wants to get better. A "noob" to me is a person who has been playing for a little bit and thinks they know everything and starts getting attitude problems.

I guess mostly it just has to do with attitude

I like newbys
    I hate Noobs

I'mma try to help them out. Most of my friends haven't played any PS yet, so they're going to be newbs when they get PSU. I'm right there to help.