Page 145 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1465

Haha i know right. XD. I like mine better Haha :P

Just a random screenshot from a session I played with friends from the PSOW IRC last night.

It's good to be back.
    » PSOW IRC'rs group! «
    Events, screenshots, and chocolate-coated presents inside!

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Got myself a 0/40/0/0/0 Photon Launcher a few days ago, it's been serving me well in Spaceship. This is Riiko just fooling around before going to RL work.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Found a Red Saber in my first Ult Forest run on 0rphan. It seems I'm having a better time finding items for my Hunter I have yet to start rather than collecting stuff for 0rphan. Glad I've found a rare other than a Dagon wand because I've been finding them left and right, I think I've dropped well over 20-30.
    There is nothing, it is empty...

Quote Originally Posted by Temprus View Post
    When you go to customize via your menu to change techs on the pallete, select one of them. Then on the selection area where you pick which one to put there, press a number key from 1-0. That number key will now be that selection's shortcut and it'll appear on the bottom of your screen.

just note that if your keyboard has a number pad, those won't work for the shortcut. It has to be the top row numbers on your keyboard.
    OMG wow never knew tha! t thank you much Temprus for showing that. was wondering how to get it there. ( im such a noob on PC than on Xbox version lol )

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Wow, that looks really nice. For the textures, did you modify some gfx settings on your card, or is that some kind of texture/lighting mod?
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Too flashy for me, but I do love the HUD. I cannot stand what they did with the GC HUD with the weird things in the corners that look like tree trunks holding the HUD in place, it just looks ugly to me.
    There is nothing, it is empty...

the 1st and 2nd picture do not have it activated, but you can see in the corner that the game has EBN.
    Before taking screenshots, i enable it, then i turn it off and keep playing (for some reason after some time with it enabled, my graphic card freezes, after a few seconds i can play again but PSO is just a white screen, making it impossible to see where i'm going)

As for the textures, i do not know wich ones you're refering to

I think he's referring to the area mods (like the Forest that uses PSU's textures.) From glancing at the screenshots, I'm pretty sure they're all texture edits, though your graphical tweaks alone would make the screenshots better.

I recently removed all of my mods save for UI and Title Screen because I couldn't pipe at all in Episode II without crashing. I'm not sure if it was my music mod or some memory issue, but re-installing fixed the issue. That's when I noticed that the game was plenty pretty enough with just some AA tweaks.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?