Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Don't know if this has been posted already (I checked the first few pages, but to no avail), but PSU got a full page add (two pages, so it takes up the full width of the mag) in the November 2006 issue of OXM. I was certainly shocked to see NA advertising, as this is the first I've seen.

Thought I'd share.

*does happy dance*
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Scans or pictures of it?
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I think I saw this on neogaf. Very nice

No scanner :'( Maybe someone else who gets the mag can scan it? On a related note, it seems they previewed the same beta build as IGN, (but didn't complain) and are hoping to review the official game for next month's issue.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

So far, I've seen plenty of nice previews (GI, PSM), but no actual adds. It's nice to hear PSU is finally getting some paperback love. I'm curious to see the actual add, (gonna have to check it out)

Ads in magazines usually show up within the month the game releases. Of course there are some that appear earlier.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

whats so shocking the original pso had print adds too. man ODCM was AWESOME.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

It's nothing special, I've seen it. One page has the PSU logo all huge and a few screens, while the other has the cover artwork very large and some taglines....the usual "THE UNIVERSE WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU" kind of stuff.

Doesn't really relate what the hell the game is, if you didn't already know.

HAsn't been on Cinematech yet?

hmm wonder what will come first.

a playable demo of PSU on Live Marketplace.

or a trailer on marketplace.