Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Down for the Getdown

Take the quiz:
    What Natural DISASTER are you?

Hurricane
    (hr-kn, hr-)n. 1. A severe tropical cyclone originating in the equatorial regions of the Atlantic Ocean or Caribbean Sea or eastern regions of the Pacific Ocean, traveling north, northwest, or northeast from its point of origin, and usually involving heavy rains. 2. A wind with a speed greater than 74 miles (119 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale. 3. Something resembling a hurricane in force or speed. You are confident, headstrong, and stubborn. you like it your way!
    Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quizresult.php

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

Take the quiz:

Tsunami
    (ts-nm)n. pl. tsunamis A very large ocean wave caused by an underwater earthquake or volcanic eruption.you are an introverted quiet type who does not enjoy social situations or people in general. you keep your head in emergencies and you can depend on yourself for love and companionship. fuck those annoying earthlings.

Take the quiz:

An Epidemic
    n. An outbreak of a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely. A rapid spread, growth, or development: an unemployment epidemic. You are infectious! You know what you want and you're not afraid to go for it. you live outside society's standards. hell yes!
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

Take the quiz:

Firestorms
    (frstrm)n. A fire of great size and intensity that generates and is fed by strong inrushing winds from all sides: the firestorm that leveled Hiroshima after the atomic blast. An intense or violent response: The discovery that your child has a learning disorder can set off a firestorm of emotions (Judith Harkness Richardson). You are friendly and fun but you also hold your ground. you're awesome and you would look good with blue hair. rock on

That's hot.

GO TO HELL C:

Take the quiz:

Firestorms
    (frstrm)n. A fire of great size and intensity that generates and is fed by strong inrushing winds from all sides: the firestorm that leveled Hiroshima after the atomic blast. An intense or violent response: The discovery that your child has a learning disorder can set off a firestorm of emotions (Judith Harkness Richardson). You are friendly and fun but you also hold your ground. you're awesome and you would look good with blue hair. rock on
    Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

Well, that ruins my day.

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

Ouch. Someone got burned.

<center>Take the quiz:
    <a href="http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=18285"><font size="+2">What Natural DISASTER are you?</font>
    </a>
    <font size="+1">Firestorms</font>

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!</center>

I will ruin it further.

Curses, navi, HTML is kryptonite to my mood.

Edit: High five on the pun, roygbiv. :>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: astuarlen on 2006-10-03 20:50 ]</font>

On 2006-10-03 20:47, navci wrote:
    <center>Take the quiz:
    <a href="http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=18285"><font size="+2">What Natural DISASTER are you?</font>
    </a>
    <font size="+1">Firestorms</font>

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!</center>

I will ruin it further.
    Ouch, navi doesn't hold back.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.