Yes that's right, the Avatar you see on the left is no longer a HuCast. The mighty 50volts is laying down his dragon slayer to let 50-volts take over. Why might you ask? For no reason other that the fact that the way his mags look (and i'm sure we all have thought about what a kama looks like... yes that). Whatever though, i needed a break from the ?ber-powerful androids. With my new HuNewearl I will have access to some niffty techs. Hopefully this wil improve my gameplay. Plus I enjoy the way her hips sway when she walks Anyway, Shout out to Butter-Knife who was in the last game i played online with 50volts.

And why should I care?

Rappy Hunter

If you didn't care then why did you care enough to respond?

actually you have no reason to, I was very bored and very tired when I posted this (ask Urtherpendrgn why) I regret doing so

You deleted your character just because you don't want your Mag to look like missiles (or guns, or spaceships, or whatever they are)?... That's certainly an... uhm... original approach.

You do know that you can get a new Mag without starting over, right?

No didn't delete it, I just made a new one. I have other reasons too, but the straw that broke the camel's back was what my Mag looked like. Why would sonic team make those cool wing looking ones and those cool bat looking ones, and then make one that looks so stupid (no offense to those of you who like the way kama looks)

That's like saying, why don't all car companies make their cars look like NSX's or 850ci's? Different people like different looks. Besides, without the ugly, there would be no pretty.

Rappy Hunter
    Philly, PA, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth

This is Jherek (AKA UtherPendrgn) coming to 50Volt's defense. He was over at my house yesterday for a video game party/tournament, and we stayed up just about all night. As most of you out there nkow, all nighters don't exactly lead to completely rational thought, nor do marathon sessions of Chu Chu Rocket and The Typing of the Dead. Basically, his post doesn't reflect rational thought. I bet a lot of us have felt like they wanted to change their character at one point or another based on trivial things like appearance and name, and 50Volts was just so tired, that he couldn't tell not to post something like that. Trust me, he is actually a much smarter individual than the original post implies. Read his other posts, and you'll see what I mean.