Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    -h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Oh, phooey, these are fine. It makes pretty good sense in a balance sort of light that Wartecher is more geared to the Force side. If it were not, Force may be looked on as just a secondary class all around and that's just not right. Fighgunner looks to be Hunter-centric with some Ranger, Guntecher is Ranger-centric with some Force support, and Wartecher is Force-centric with some Hunter.

Oh the scales!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pengfishh on 2006-10-05 22:15 ]</font>

Meh I'll get over it and adapt,I'll probably just play mine more like I did my mid-level Hu:Neweral (lots of splicing in attack techs) rather than late-game.(melee with the only techs being support in nature)

Personally, I think the selection for Wartecher looks great.

I don't know how huge (or miniscule) the difference is between an A-rank and S-rank weapon, though... And the lack of ability to use rods, of any sort, means I'll have to carry more wands with me, and thus, more weapon-switching to get all my techniques with me, but oh well. I really wasn't expecting the class to be able to use the absolute best weapons of any type, but having S-ranks in Dagger, Twin Dagger, and Wand? That just makes it that much better.

The only thing I'm worried about, though, is how many Photon Arts I can have known at once (more specifically, if the 36 PA limit will be enough - Then again, I'm used to playing Blue Mage, so I'm good at arranging things like that). Of course, it'll probably be enough to have all my support and recovery techinques, and then a smattering of skills and whatever slicers use. On that note...

Slicer + Wand. Yes.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2006-10-05 23:17, Kent wrote:

Of course, it'll probably be enough to have all my support and recovery techinques, and then a smattering of skills and whatever slicers use. On that note...

Slicer + Wand. Yes.
    Slicers? What slicers?

If you're referring to those off-hand fan weapons, it's already known that they are described as a "card" weapon. So, while no one has seen them in action yet, it's more likely they'll attack similarly to the cards from PSO rather than the slicers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-10-06 01:08 ]</font>

Of The Untamed

On 2006-10-05 23:20, Kyuu wrote:
    On 2006-10-05 23:17, Kent wrote:

Of course, it'll probably be enough to have all my support and recovery techinques, and then a smattering of skills and whatever slicers use. On that note...

Slicer + Wand. Yes.
    Slicers? What slicers?

If you're referring to those off-hand fan weapons, it's already known that they are described as a "card" weapon. So, while no one has seen them in action yet, it's more likely they'll attack similarly to the cards from PSU rather than the slicers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-10-05 23:21 ]</font>
    You means the cards from PSO, not PSU.....

PSU Machinema Producer

Fans are so cool. I wonder what PAs you can attach to them, imagine you can add spells and skills! That would be really nice

so fans are still unavailable online? they are the only weapon we havent seen in action.

well aside from the 'grenade launcher'

PSU Machinema Producer

And the launcher I suppose... Well, they might have kept other weapon types from us too. So for that we need to wait. I think I'm falling in love with the Guntekker class.

On 2006-10-05 23:34, -Break- wrote:

You means the cards from PSO, not PSU.....
    Oops. Typo.

Fixed, thanks. ^_^

To anyone who seemed to be confused about this: S-rank equipment is 10*-12* stuff. A-rank spans 7-9 stars, B 4-6, C 1-3.