Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

wands hold 2 techs, rods hold 4. rods also have higher pp maximums and higher atp. wands do allow you to hold a gun in the offhand though

Protranser's weapon set seems... a bit odd, to me. I mean, for a class that supposed to specialize in trap use. I was expecting quicker/smaller weapons for fast hits, but it looks like it focuses more on heavy weapons to do clean up after the traps go off. Well, I suppose looking at it that way it isn't too odd at all.

If anything does prove to be broken, though, I imagine Sonic Team will simply do a bit of rebalancing later on.

Very strange about the whole fan/card thing in the other thread.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I feel bad for asking this, but I am a newbie. (forgive me)

What ranks do the original 3 jobs have for certain weapons?
    For example in Rizen's Ranger thread I see what weapons they can use but not sure on the ranks.

Also I'd like to know how the expert classes compare to the starting three. I understand some, but not completely.

edit:
    http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Expert_Classes
    I did read the link provided so I do understand, somewhat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-10-04 21:12 ]</font>

On 2006-10-04 21:07, Nani-chan wrote:
    I feel bad for asking this, but I am a newbie. (forgive me)

For example in Rizen's Ranger thread I see what weapons they can use but not sure on the ranks.

Also I'd like to know how the expert classes compare to the starting three. I understand some, but not completely.

edit:
    http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Expert_Classes
    I did read the link provided so I do understand, somewhat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-10-04 21:12 ]</font>
    I suggest checking out psupedia for this info that your looking for. i think they will have what yoru looking for and more.
    Now back to the topic at hand. glad to see people have broken the code to figure out what is needed for the expert jobs. i am a little dissapointed in protraper though. i woulda though its weapons would be more trap heavy than anything else or weapons that help enforce traps that they can use.

I don't even see doublesaber on Wartecher? And Fighgunner has an S in twin saber while Wartecher doesn't (which is what I personally wanted the most....)Even the Fortecher got more S then Wartecher....This is the first thing i've seen so far that actually frustrates me and I hope it's horribly wrong.

Edit: You know how the 'forte' classes are supposed to have less of a weapon selection? Compare Wartechers to Fortefighters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natrokos on 2006-10-04 21:26 ]</font>

On 2006-10-04 21:07, Nani-chan wrote:
    ]
    I will edit my post tomorrow to show ranks. Sorry I didnt think of that before.

On 2006-10-04 21:19, Natrokos wrote:
    I don't even see double saber on Wartecher and Fighgunner has an S in twin saber which is what I want the most....Even the Fortecher got more S then Wartecher....This is the first thing i've seen so far that actually frustrates me and I hope it's horribly wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natrokos on 2006-10-04 21:20 ]</font>
    oh great now we can expect elitists to say:

"Wartechter????? LAWL!!! I....I....can't breathe.....ahahahahaha! A Wartechter....

Look everyone! *points* it's a Wartechter! The most gimped class in the history of classes! LAWL!
    What were you in FF11? A THF/WHM??? WaaaaAaahahahaahahaaaaa!"

lolk, looks like it's time for me to abandon my hopes of Wartecher Beast being the equivalent of melee FOmar. I was afraid this would happen. Meh, I'll live.

Saner you got it all wrong, it'll probably be more like DRG...Where they aren't mocked aloud because everyones already heard the joke.

Edit: I spelled aloud wrong because i've had a little to drink...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natrokos on 2006-10-04 21:36 ]</font>

its not quite that black and white saner. especially since theres some monsters that are highly resistant to physical attacks.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none