View Poll Results: Let's be serious here, we may act all giddy and happy about this game's launch. But, more than like

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • I plan to be addicted to this game and enjoy it

64 52.89%
  • This game will not overrun my life

39 32.23%
  • I have no control, I cant fight the addiction

18 14.88%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm 21 also and I believe that gaming is the best way to escape from reality. FFXI, WoW and others MMORPGs like that are made in a way that you feel obligated to play every day or so. PSU is not like that at all. If you got homeworks, exams... you can take a week or 2 off and then come back without seeing any big differences. PSU is the best of both worlds.

i might get addicted at first, but i too am a senior in highschool and have so much going on with school, colleges, and performing arts, i barely am home. I will find time to enjoy it, but it won't find time to enjoy me

Pal Rappy Hunter

I am addicted to a game that hasn't been released yet u.u

Due to real life, I won't be addicted. I probably will be obsessive about it for the first week or so though.

On 2006-10-05 20:34, Pinha wrote:
    Of all things that you could possibly get addicted to, I can assure you that computer games are the least life-threatening. Just uninstall the game from your PC and hide the instalation CDs/DVDs in another room.

I usually uninstall whatever game I making me sit too much time in front of my PC a week before a difficult project or test. You will suffer from severe tedium and boredom the first 2 or 3 days but at least you will be able to focus your mind on more important things after that.

I'm currently 21 and frankly, I consider myself way too old to let anything as small as a computer game screw my life, so no, I won't let it control me =p
    u seem to have good willpower, probably because you are way past adolescence and you're a mature young adult. but do not underestimate the effects of internet/mmorpg addiction. And by all means I don't mean to nag, but the symptoms may include carpal tunnel syndrome, dry eyes, migraine headaches, backaches, eating irregularities, poor personal hygiene, sleep problems, and isolation from real life peers.

I'm playing the JP version and I'm already addicted, just wait until the US version comes out

i dont think psu is as demanding as mmos like evercrap and wow haha fat guy eatin chips and pking in south park lol no psu isnt close

Temporal Vagabond

I don't get addicted to video games, never have and never will. I don't get addicted to anything.

I can drop just about anything instantly.

Pal Rappy Hunter

awww Cigaro... your avator pic is smoking a ciggy. lol

lol at the irony.