View Poll Results: Which next gen gaming has got you under control?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360 all the way around!

13 29.55%
  • PS3 most definately

5 11.36%
  • Wii for me

26 59.09%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Which next gen gaming has got you under control?

High pope of the discordians

Wii will wii will rock you. *g*

I look out to get Wii, because i think the controllings will give lot of fun.

But i think wii will not be a competitor at graphics.
    PS3 could get some problems, since till she's out, XB360 will shrink there prices.
    And unless there will be games out for PS3, that realy has in optical terms a better graphic than 360 games, some people will think again, if the want to spend the money for an PS3.
    Not to forgott that's untill PS3 will come out 360 will be selled some times more, which means in the neighbourship will be some people, that can trade game, what also can be an decissionmaker to choose consoles.

But i think also there will be some games, that will have good prerenderd movies.
    So for addvertisment could be some videomaterial to show the "power" of PS3.

I think next round of Consoles could be pretty interresting, because i don't think you can say now wich console will be the "marketleader".

Wii will flat-out demolish PS3 and 360, come christmas-time

Eventually, PS3 will become affordable and all the people who want RPGs, shooters, and/or assorted M Rated stuff will break down and buy one unless they have a 360, and are satisfied with it's choices in those areas.

After PS2 is pretty phased out, PS3 (assuming it's dropped to a reasonable price) will become the standard (kinda how PS2 is now.)

If the PS3 is still some obscenely high price at the time, The 360 will become the standard, seeing as that's pretty guaranteed to have dropped in price by then.

Wii will dominate the "younger" market, and have a decent following from everyone else, but won't carry enough of the mainstream games to make it the overall standard.

IMO anyway...

Personally, I''d lean towards PS3 mainly because there's a 95% chance that I'll be able to get one on opening day, and I'd be able to turn around and sell it on eBay for $2000 if I wanted to. >.>

Right now, I'm hoping to have enough saved to get both come November 17th and 19th.

Xbox 360 has Halo.
    Therefore, Xbox 360 is my future.
    The end.

The only one that I am interested in purchasing, or even asking for, would be the Wii. I won't go into the whys because essentially they have been covered so many times so many places I would simply be repeating.

The Xbox360 would be the next interest. It's a solid system with solid backing. It has great online support should I choose to go that way. It's still too expensive in my book, especially since I would want backwards compatability. Maybe in two years or so, maybe sooner, but likely not less than a year from now.

The PS3 is of no interest to me, again for reasons that have been covered time and time again. Yet another reason is that I am boycotting Sony products right now as I am frankly disgusted by their antipiracy stance as well as their business practices. I realize I'll miss out on good products, but there are plenty of companies outside of them that make excellent products. It's really too bad because overall I've had no problems with their products it's mainly been problems with the company itself.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD i love the wii, but i know its going to go the route of the gamecube, with no good games coming out besides SSB:B and maybe the next new Zelda/Mario title

im sure the ps3 will sell out, but i think it will be a more nightmaric version of the 360 shortage last christmas

and the xbox360 will continue reigning supreme due to Live

future predicted~ XD

wii but the ps3 has the best shit from the beginning. you may need to get some things but think about this. it comes with blue wtf the dvd thing (i know what im talking about) where as the others dont and to get them you need to pay i think it was 300+ dollars for it. i dunno thats what i heard. ne way im fer the wii and free online
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

Wii of course... With the 360 next... Followed a loooong distance away by the PS3 (In my book, these aren't predictions of market share)

I would go into reasons as to why, but as much as I love gaming politics, I've gone into this one too many times in one too many places to do it again.

Battle Fiend

I personally think xbox 360 has me just because of halo and probably PSU..otherwise I like all of them. I already pre-paid (full amount) my PS3, waiting for the time to do the same for the wii too. Soo that during xmas I have my 360, Wii, PS3 hooked on my 26 inch tv and my boses system.

-- Blen
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar