Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bay Area Go Dum!

if it was about dreamcast why did he post it on episode 1,2 forum page stuff anyways rares do drop in quest especially quest that have mass amount of numbers of a monster that drops rares. i found a keladbolg wep thingy in my 2nd round so it is possible

v2 is episode 1. Thats why gc is episode 1: forest caves mines ruins. (from version 1 and 2) and episode 2: the 2 vrs etc.. this forum is for the episode 1, 2 and 4 (blue burst) topics. Which means, his post belongs here..
    Also, if you've never played version 2 then you wouldn't know.. any rare with 9 stars or more WILL NOT DROP in a quest. Ask any dc/pc player.

edit: if you have played v2 and are referring to the yellow text version 1 kaladbolg.. I don't believe it has 9 stars, someone could possibly confirm this for me. But, if it does you don't find it in a quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2006-11-09 18:41 ]</font>

On 2006-11-09 17:05, sukobi wrote:
    if it was about dreamcast why did he post it on episode 1,2 forum page stuff anyways rares do drop in quest especially quest that have mass amount of numbers of a monster that drops rares. i found a keladbolg wep thingy in my 2nd round so it is possible
    thx for the info. By the way keladbolg is, for some reason, my favorite weapon.

also,cai, I DO own the Ver. 2 for dreamcast, but I prefer the gamecube PSO because it has my favorite class: FOmar, also for a few other reasons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2006-11-09 18:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nidramag on 2006-11-09 18:48 ]</font>

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Bay Area Go Dum!

oya and i found a sacred cloth in fake in yellow quest totally by luck*not the critical hit kind* a el rappy was about to run away and then that a gizonde it while fighting off el rappys and then this rare red thing is right there amazingly infront of me and i get it and im thinking yay no more need for anti paralyze and then it shows lvl 144 needed im only lvl 92

yea well sacred cloth in v2 is 1/23k+ from a box.. and has a lvl 171 req and you can not get add slots... and that's what orosan was talking about. (and you cannot find it in a quest and rares aren't in red boxes in v2) It would probably be better to post relative to this thread or make a new post. So I'm done here. Im or mail me if you have any questions.

Bay Area Go Dum!

woah im probably talking about another v2 then or something or got it wrong im thinking plus is v2 cause it has a lvl 144 or 141 requirement in my game