Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If there is indeed no HDD support for PS2, does that mean the Xbox360 and PC version will get as little new content?

And I mean, just HOW much content is gonna be unlocked or downloaded? I just don't see the updates being added up to anything big if they're not using the HDD.

Your on camera.

They said updates would be added to your memory card. I believe the first updates will really be unlocking locked content, followed by added content and eventually an expansion.

I'm torn between the 360 and PC version. I don't have a 360 yet, but I'll get one on Friday. But I'm not excatly sure if it's a good idea since I don't know if the 360 version will have as many people as the PC version.

On 2006-10-09 23:57, Undubbed wrote:
    I'm torn between the 360 and PC version. I don't have a 360 yet, but I'll get one on Friday. But I'm not excatly sure if it's a good idea since I don't know if the 360 version will have as many people as the PC version.
    I don't believe there will be any lack in the 360 population department. It may be less than PC/PS2, but that is to be expected since it is on two popular platforms. Though I don't think that should rule your decision.

I believe the question is: What type of community do you want to play with?

I'm sure the X360 community will differ at least slightly from the PC/PS2 community, but slightly is enough to make a decision between the two.

It's the voice chat that matters. Unless you plan on playing the opposite gender and don't want you cover blown.
    There's no need for the 360 to have as many people as the PC as long as there's enough.

On 2006-10-09 23:57, Undubbed wrote:
    It's regional, of course it will have just as much. Japan, europe, USA, Canada....

I had a question about updates. If the JPN/US/EUR servers are all connected on the 360, how are they gonna schedule updates? I thought I heard that the JPN servers would get an upgrade first, and then the US would have to wait. Is the JPN 360 servers going to be behind that of their PC/PS2 servers? Or does this mean the US 360 servers will be ahead of the US PC/PS2 servers?

On 2006-10-10 00:20, SaviorSe1f wrote:
    I had a question about updates. If the JPN/US/EUR servers are all connected on the 360, how are they gonna schedule updates? I thought I heard that the JPN servers would get an upgrade first, and then the US would have to wait. Is the JPN 360 servers going to be behind that of their PC/PS2 servers? Or does this mean the US 360 servers will be ahead of the US PC/PS2 servers?
    You'll have to wait and see. The Xbox 360 JP version won't even be out until December 14th.

Somehow, I don't expect that many Japanese players to be playing on the 360. If it is regional....it could be a tough time for our 5 Japanese players

My girlfriends lover Bible Black Minase

will the voice chat be like halo? you have to press a button to talk or will it be live streming??