Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

With voice chat, do you think people will be reluctant to agree to play with you if you doing a video/audio capture of an online run? I know I will make it a point to make sure everyone playing knows it will be recorded/posted online, do you forsee this being a problem to some people?

On 2006-10-10 07:38, SaviorSe1f wrote:
    With voice chat, do you think people will be reluctant to agree to play with you if you doing a video/audio capture of an online run? I know I will make it a point to make sure everyone playing knows it will be recorded/posted online, do you foresee this being a problem to some people?
    Some people will not like it. I personally could care less, but it would definitely be worthwhile to inform them when they join the game. Maybe set up a quick chat specifically for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AquaFlare7 on 2006-10-10 07:42 ]</font>

You could always mute them and then unmute them later. I wouldn't mind, I've always wondered how I sound like.

Surely as long as you set the voice to come out of your headset rather than TV speakers you shouldn't capture the chatter.

On 2006-10-10 07:46, Starman wrote:
    Surely as long as you set the voice to come out of your headset rather than TV speakers you shouldn't capture the chatter.
    Is that how 360 headset works? I was under the impression that they are just normal headsets that recieve the sound from the tv speakers? I wouldn't know since I refuse to buy a 360 :/

LoL...wow, can't believe I didn't think of that...thanx

Yup, that would work. I always do this as I find it quite hard to hear through speakers unless the volume is really high and considering the insults you can get I would rather not have next door hear it

Anyway it wouldn't surprise that that when you agree to the Xbox Live agreement that you lose a bit of your privacy in this regard so that Microsoft could release videos if they so wanted.

How are you going to record videos? I just recently got X360 so I wouldn't know. Like a DVD burner attached to you TV?

Edit: Ah nevermind, the other thread explained it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sammy on 2006-10-10 07:58 ]</font>

On 2006-10-10 07:56, Sammy wrote:
    How are you going to record videos? I just recently got X360 so I wouldn't know. Like a DVD burner attached to you TV?
    with this little gizmo right here.

Ah~, I wish I had the courage to record myself. I'm too shy.