Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

After reading topics topics, I learned that the PA limit is 36 tops. So..I been planning out my PA disks that I want to get so that I dont run into a problem later.
    Feel free to post your own list.
    On 2006-10-07 20:47, Rizen wrote:
    It applies to all classes. You can only learn 36 total. Everytime you use a Skill/Tech/Bullet disk to learn a PA, it adds to you PA count.
    So basically, you cant learn every single PA there is on one character.

Each Melee weapon has 3 different skills (12 melee weapons 36 total, including axes and fans in this count). Ranged weapons has 6 Element bullets (8 ranged weapons 48 total, 54 if Grenade launcher has elements) . Wands and Staves have 6 spells for each element (36 total).

For example, if you learn a saber skill, fire bullet, resta, you have use 3/36 of your PA limit.
    I plan on making a Guntecher for support so a mix of 24 Bullets and all support Tech and Dagger PA:
    Agtal (Fire ATP boost)
    Agdeal (Fire decrease ATP)
    Defbal (Ice Def boost)
    Defdeal (Ice decrease Def)
    Zodial (ATA and EVP boost)
    Gidaga (Earth attack Silence)
    Dizas (Decrease damage from melee)
    Rendis (Decrease damage from range)
    Retial (TAP MST boost)
    Megiverse (Life absorb)
    Megistal (All boost)
    Rifle Bullet x6
    Shotgun Bullet x6
    Handgunx3
    Dual Handgunx3
    Machineguns x6
    Dagger Hikaishuuhazan

This is just my plan for right now although I need to make a few changes later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-08 08:42 ]</font>

I don't understand PA's completely yet... but I'm going to be basically balanced with everything me aiming for Protranser and all...

all of this doesnt make sense to me. u guys arent clear, u told us the limit for PA's (36) but u didnt elaborate other than that so im left hangin.

Errr...36 is the max number of PAs (Skill, Techs, Bullets) you can learn for a character. Not much more to say really.

Hold on, theres a limit? o_O
    Damnit, Im lost again. Does this limit just apply to FO's? *Im seeing mostly techs*
    How does this limit work? 36 types of PA's is the limit to carrry? Does each weapon with PA take up a certain amount of this 36 limit?
    Just when I think I got this crap figured out ya'll go and do this to me =(

EDIT: Heh, posted right after you answered. So each character has a limit of 36 PA's to learn. How many PA's are there that apply to melee weapons?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vg_geek86 on 2006-10-07 20:33 ]</font>

It applies to all classes. You can only learn 36 total. Everytime you use a Skill/Tech/Bullet disk to learn a PA, it adds to you PA count.
    So basically, you cant learn every single PA there is on one character.

Each Melee weapon has 3 different skills (12 melee weapons 36 total, including axes and fans in this count). Ranged weapons has 6 Element bullets (6 ranged weapons 36 total, 42 if Grenade launcher has elements) . Wands and Staves have 6 spells for each element (36 total).

For example, if you learn a saber skill, fire bullet, resta, you have use 3/36 of your PA limit.

Hopes this helps.

Badass Billionaire Extraordinaire

I notice you don't have resta listed. You think it might be better then the Dark based life absorb spell?

Yeah resta and reverser (cures status effects, not revive players, good job sega) are pretty essential if you plan to ghetto force. Also I don't see why you would have all 4 buff spells and megistal together

Edit: you also have 11 techs listed, in order to carry them all out at once you'd need 6 wands, which would reduce you to only handguns and machine guns. Personally I think you're spreading yourself a little too thin and need to cut the technique list a bit

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ether on 2006-10-07 21:46 ]</font>

This game has alot more to consiter than pso..
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

This 36 PA limit is retarded. Any information if the "expert" classes gives a higher limit at all?
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR