Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast
    lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Edit: My webserver's acting flaky... if an image doesn't load, hit refresh and it should work the second time around.

Figunner
    Unique trait - Exclusive access to Double Sabers. Only class that has S rank on both Sabers and Dual Sabers.
    Photon Art Distribution - Level 30 Weapon Skills, Level 20 Bullets, No Techniques
    Requirements - Job Level 5 Hunter, Job Level 3 Ranger

Guntecher
    Unique trait - Only class with S rank on Dual Pistols, Crossbows, and Machine Guns.
    Photon Art Distribution - Level 10 Weapon Skills, Level 30 Bullets, Level 10 Techniques
    Requirements - Job Level 5 Ranger, Job Level 3 Force

Wartecher
    Unique trait - Closest option to a FOmar from PSO, with no unique weapons but midrange melee and technique capability.
    Photon Art Distribution - Level 20 Weapon Skills, Level 10 Bullets, Level 20 Techniques
    Requirements - Job Level 3 Hunter, Job Level 5 Force

Fortefighter
    Unique trait - Only class that has S rank on Swords, Fists, Spears, Axes, Claws, and Dual Claws. Most S rank weapons of any class.
    Photon Art Distribution - Level 30 Weapon Skills, Level 10 Bullets, No Techniques
    Requirements - Job Level 10 Hunter

Fortegunner
    Unique trait - Only class that has S rank on Rifles, Shotguns, Grenade Launchers, and Laser Cannons.
    Photon Art Distribution - Level 10 Weapon Skills, Level 30 Bullets, No Techniques
    Requirements - Job Level 10 Ranger

Fortecher
    Unique trait - Exclusive access to Staves and Level 30 Techniques. Only class that has S rank on Bows, Cards, and Rods.
    Photon Art Distribution - Level 1 Weapon Skills, Level 30 Bullets, Level 30 Techniques
    Requirements - Job Level 10 Force

Protranser
    Unique trait - Only class that lacks S rank weaponry, but also the only class that has specialized trap usage.
    Photon Art Distribution - Level 30 Weapon Skills, Level 30 Bullets, No Techniques
    Requirements - Job Level 5 Hunter, Job Level 5 Ranger, Job Level 5 Force

Photon Art Distribution courtesy of Lyrise's post here. Looks like I'm not making a fortefighter after all. Heh.

Edit: Forgot to list Swords as S rank on unique traits for Fortefighter. Fixed.

Edit 2: Due to repeat questions, I've added the requirements to unlock each expert class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Parn on 2006-10-21 09:21 ]</font>

By the heavens, does this mean that only a FiGunner have access to the doublesaber!?

fighgunner suddenly looks more appealing

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Your on camera.

Nice i've been looking for one of these. Go fortecher go.

That's definitely odd, that Fortefighters wouldn't have access to double sabers at all. o_0 I was planning on making my HUcaseal a Fortefighter, but now I may have to rethink that...

Thank you very much, as well as Lyrise, for the posting pics and descriptions of their uniqueness! (some are pics are broken)
    Im still puzzled on Fortecher lv30 bullets tho...

On 2006-10-13 15:52, Kyuu wrote:
    That's definitely odd, that Fortefighters wouldn't have access to double sabers at all. o_0 I was planning on making my HUcaseal a Fortefighter, but now I may have to rethink that...
    in a way it makes things easier on you since you can just concentrate on the PA's of your s-ranked weapons first. maybee ill make a numan guntecher instead of cast and move my cast to fighgunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-10-13 15:57 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Of The Untamed

Nice. Props to you Parn for a good topic amongst all this garbage as of late.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Of note, axes are really freaking strong. I want to see some photon art usage with them. I bet they involve killing the snot out of enemies given how much ATP they come with...

On 2006-10-13 15:58, -Break- wrote:

Nice. Props to you Parn for a good topic amongst all this garbage as of late.
    /Agree. Also, Rizen pointed out another oddity with Fortechers getting level 30 bullets.

All in all, definitely some unexpected things in there. But, I can live with it. I was most interested in Fists with my HUcaseal anyway.