Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

On 2006-10-14 00:23, Z-man wrote:
    Well, I've been a fan of PSO since the Dreamcast days and I've played several versions since and loved all of them. I was so excited when I found out the beta was up this morning.

Then I tried connecting. Again and again and again. But I keep getting that damn interrupt request error message. I've tried resetting my settings on LIVE, plugging the modem directly into the 360...nothing works. I've tried for hours all day and I've finally given up.

I'm so disgusted by this and by the lack of a solution by Sega that I'm strongly considering skipping PSU altogether. If there are this many problems now, who's to say there won't be more throughout. And we get to pay $10 a month for that?

awwwwwwwwww can widdle baby not get his fwee game awwwwwwwwwwwww

You self centered prick, what gives you the right to bitch about something you can fix yourself. Its been stated several times over on the OFFICIAL forums that its either the Server is overloaded from people downloading and playing the client, IF so then just let it slide you were too slow at getting it OR its your ISP's fault combined with your xbox's automated settings combined with the static DNS given out by segas server. If your not gonna take the time to even try and fix it yourself then what kind of man are you? Did you really think bitching about it in these forums would get you sympathy or get someone to fix it for you?

On 2006-10-14 07:25, kyori wrote:
    If you were following the status of the JP release, youd know it was incompetence. At least in your timeframe. Even after a month of total hell they still managed to blotch something up recently. Although it's fixed, it still was a terrible amount of delay to live through. Also, you'd also know about how stupid the PC/PS2 beta tests were as well in terms of being a BETA TEST and how "great" their netcode is.
    Huh? Granted there was a lot of issues those first two weeks, but once World 2 was installed... well, it was just as bad, actually. But from that point forward, it got much better. The delay in content was a downer, I admit, but for the past month(?) or so it's been quite nice. Mistakes have happened, but more importantly, they've been corrected. I don't think anyone else, had they been in Sonic Team's place, would have responded much better than they in spite of what's occurred.

Edit: You guys (both sides) need to stop perpetuating this back and forth nonsense flaming. It's ridiculous.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-10-14 07:50 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

There is almost always server issues when new online games is out. Just live with it, they will fix it.
    And remember, just becouse you cant connect doesn't mean that it's something wrong on the servers. It could be your router as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krika on 2006-10-14 08:03 ]</font>

Dude, Z-Man I used to play with ya. Don't know why you'd be a quitter like this. It's a beta it won't be perfect. When PSO first came out it had problems the first couple of days as well due to overwhelming traffic. We were both there, we both know.

GO TO HELL C:

Don't fucking play the game if you are just gonna bitch about it.

Holy shit people are dumb.

If you've played as many betas on the first day as I have, getting the servers working on the first day with a game as highly anticipated as this, is an amazing feat. Not the other way around.

I agree with Aberu. You're right. ^_^

Z-man, it's a beta. You can't let beta results determine the factors of the game. It's a demo that was downloaded from the system's international database. When you buy the actual game, which is a disc that has everything on it, it'll be different.

Discs are more realiable than dinky "preview" files.

[quote]
    On 2006-10-14 07:45, A2K wrote:
    On 2006-10-14 07:25, kyori wrote:
    If you were following the status of the JP release, youd know it was incompetence. At least in your timeframe. Even after a month of total hell they still managed to blotch something up recently. Although it's fixed, it still was a terrible amount of delay to live through. Also, you'd also know about how stupid the PC/PS2 beta tests were as well in terms of being a BETA TEST and how "great" their netcode is.
    Huh? Granted there was a lot of issues those first two weeks, but once World 2 was installed... well, it was just as bad, actually. But from that point forward, it got much better. The delay in content was a downer, I admit, but for the past month(?) or so it's been quite nice. Mistakes have happened, but more importantly, they've been corrected. I don't think anyone else, had they been in Sonic Team's place, would have responded much better than they in spite of what's occurred.

Edit: You guys (both sides) need to stop perpetuating this back and forth nonsense flaming. It's ridiculous.

Mistakes on a similar scale do not need to be happening during full retail service. Which it is in now. I really wouldn't have minded that content delay were it during that beta test month.