I downloaded a PSU character creator thing off a torrent but I can't get it to work (and it's not the flash thingy). I just keep getting Windows error messages every time I start it up and it closes. Anyone know anything about this?

I have the exact same problem. I figured it was cuz my comp sux...Anyone know how to remedy this?
    Sgt. Siege LV 130 Newman WT/GT

I had to download the full game just to play with the character creator because of that.

gotta edit some files and stuff pretty complicated bro cant remember how my freind set it up for me sorry

Illegal Activities
    Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion.Links to such material as well as requests for it, are considered the same as posting the actual material.
    You may not ask for Warez, ROMs, or MP3s, OGGs, ADXs (or any other such music media for that matter) or ask for links to such sites containing specified content and you may not provide links to such sites.
    Yes, this falls under that category because the PSU PC Closed Beta client is not supposed to be distributed to those who didn't participate, and you have to use a hacked .exe to gain access to its character create since that Beta has been over for quite a while now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-10-15 00:49 ]</font>

I don't think I've too deeply violated that policy, I haven't linked anything or asked directly for such files, but I understand if the policy restricts this kind of thing. Sorry for misunderstanding, mods.

Same here, I figured it was ok since no one posted any links. I guess a mod should go ahead and lock this?

Wasn't my intent to try and scare anyone or anything. But yeah, even discussing how to use a basically illegal program is generally considered against forum rules.

Just didn't want it to get to a point where it might've gotten to more serious transgressions without letting you know you might be treading forbidden ground.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-10-15 01:19 ]</font>