Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Before you judge, i realize that this has been a very common topic. But i'm starting to worry, feeling like i'll be the only one on the PS2 playing PSU... lol, starting mid 2007, i will hopefully be getting a new Mac with Boot Camp so i can play the PC version with a controller and Ventrillo, but, for now.. is the ps2 a bad idea? i know there is a lot of confusion about the updates because of them not using the HDD.. but what now? ... i'm starting to worry it will be pointless...

Well, if you have both consoles, there is only one plus that the PS2 supposedly has.. and that's more players. The 360 version blows the PS2 version out of the way, otherwise, in every way.

However, I really mean "supposedly" has for the PS2.. the 360 version is going to have a lot of people in the retail.. I've met quite a bit of people during the Beta and a good majority of them state they will be getting the game when it goes gold.

I wouldn't touch the PS2 version with a 10 foot pole, though. I did order both the 360 and PC versions, so I can keep tabs on both communities, but I will be on the 360 one the most. =P
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

I don't think it will be. I've been playing the beta and i love it. But I'm getting this for the PC and of course using ventrillo. My lil bro of course i wanted to play w/ also which we are getting for PS2. So your not the only one a couple of my friends IRL and peeps from FFXI are getting this for PS2 everything will be done on Memory Card. So no to me it doesn't seem pointless. Btw we should meet so we can all play online .

definately lol. I'm up to meeting as many people as i can. I'm gonna hop on the offline for a while though, figure out the mechanics, but after that... will be nice to have some friends from the very beginning.

On 2006-10-16 20:26, tonberrylord wrote:
    I don't think it will be. I've been playing the beta and i love it. But I'm getting this for the PC and of course using ventrillo. My lil bro of course i wanted to play w/ also which we are getting for PS2. So your not the only one a couple of my friends IRL and peeps from FFXI are getting this for PS2 everything will be done on Memory Card. So no to me it doesn't seem pointless. Btw we should meet so we can all play online .
    I am quite eager to play with you. Cause you seem to have the lol-factor. Which is auto-win.

lol-factor? haha, sounds fun... explain?

Still getting PS2 version. I have no choice.

its ok come be happy with us flamingo99 friend

I'll be playing on PS2. I don't have a 360 anyway - borrowed my pals for the beta.

On 2006-10-16 20:27, Rizeru wrote:
    On 2006-10-16 20:26, tonberrylord wrote:
    I am quite eager to play with you. Cause you seem to have the lol-factor. Which is auto-win.
    I'd just like to state the fact that I can't tell if you're awesome or flammable. On one hand, you have the awesome Saber in your sig, but in the other, you're a furry.