Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Since it has 36 universes? Do the other versions have 36 versions?

The 360 version? Have more users? Highly unlikely, due to the fact that it's technically only 1/3rd of the population in terms of platform, not to mention the 360 isn't the most popular system out there. Sadly, the 360 version will be the pop-based quieter of the two. PS2/PC, on the other hand, will have less of the voice chat and more of the typing. It's a win/loss kind of deal. I'd go on, but I'm gonna go play ChromeHounds.

JP PC/PS2 - 48 Universes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyori on 2006-10-17 02:01 ]</font>

I think there may be LESS people. Free beta is one thing, sign up and pay-per-month is another. Ofcourse now there will be Japan and countries not in the Beta playing.

On 2006-10-17 01:53, UltraDeeDer wrote:
    I think there may be LESS people. Free beta is one thing, sign up and pay-per-month is another. Ofcourse now there will be Japan and countries not in the Beta playing.
    I happened to group with a couple of] JP while playing. It was really strange, because they were talking over the mic, lol. I felt quite left out of that conversation.

On 2006-10-17 01:56, Bleemo wrote:
    I happened to group with a couple of] JP while playing. It was really strange, because they were talking over the mic, lol. I felt quite left out of that conversation.
    Well damn, that must have been awkward. >_>

hmm was japan able to download this beta? didn't see any ;o

I diddnt see any, altho its hard to tell in an anime-styled MMO with everyone running around saying hello over and over. (Apart from the 20 people who used USB keyboards.)

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

On 2006-10-17 02:01, Elleranda wrote:
    On 2006-10-17 01:56, Bleemo wrote:
    Well damn, that must have been awkward. >_>
    Yeah, no kidding. I mean, Japanese people playing xbox360... Freakin' weird, man.

Oh, also, QUOTE TUNNLE WHEEE!

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

HE WAS LIKE

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

AND I WAS LIKE

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE.