Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Xbox.com, and misrosoft stated Before the Xbox 360 Open BETA, that they were shutting down Xbox Live for a 24 HOUR Period. you cannot go to xbox.com at all until tomorrow.

PLEASE note that the beta does not end untill 12 A.M. on the 19th, we have the entire day of the 18 to play it. (although im working)

I hope this information helped.

i know that but i want to know what xbox is doing.....what are they changing....i need to know the secreat!

ROFL, LMAO, LOL its a surprise i pretty much know but im not sure i should tell. XP

ah comon Zabot at least Pm me....ive been posting and keeping you reading on the forums so help me out!

LOL alright alright, from what i have heard, and i believe this is true 100%, they have to ceate the Guardians liscence thing right, and wouldnt you want it to come out before the game so you can grab a guardians liscense to play the game when it comes out,right. anyway, they cant just put it on the market place, they need to link the guardians lisecense purchase, with sonic teams server. the day before the BETA came out, my live went down, i called in and they said they were doing matenance. so they are just readying the guardiance liscence, so when its back up we should be able to purchase one. if not now then soon, they are at least seting it up, because remember, when you get a guardians liscense. it links your gamertag to it, they are ganna need a little time to ready the program and such, but , tomorrow, we will be all preped for the beggining of PSU!!! and suposedly supposed to add a bunch of new features to the marketplace, and give us a few new demos to tide us over till the release of PSU.

well there you have it, thats whats up. peace man

HOLY SWEETNESS! I never thought of that, crap im either stupid or your really smart. Ya they have to throw something else in there other than the Guardians license because people who dont play PSU would be kinda pissed to see that they couldnt play for some "stupid RPG"

On 2006-10-17 05:34, Zabot wrote:
    LOL alright alright, from what i have heard, and i believe this is true 100%, they have to ceate the Guardians liscence thing right, and wouldnt you want it to come out before the game so you can grab a guardians liscense to play the game when it comes out,right. anyway, they cant just put it on the market place, they need to link the guardians lisecense purchase, with sonic teams server. the day before the BETA came out, my live went down, i called in and they said they were doing matenance. so they are just readying the guardiance liscence, so when its back up we should be able to purchase one. if not now then soon, they are at least seting it up, because remember, when you get a guardians liscense. it links your gamertag to it, they are ganna need a little time to ready the program and such, but , tomorrow, we will be all preped for the beggining of PSU!!! and suposedly supposed to add a bunch of new features to the marketplace, and give us a few new demos to tide us over till the release of PSU.

well there you have it, thats whats up. peace man
    I love you. Lol.

I hope you are right too. I could use a few new demos about now.

Btw, I didn't know it was 12am on the 19th. I've been told it was the 18th...heh. >_>

yes!! atleast i get another 24 hours with this thing when it comes back on..

Yeah thanks for the info Zabot. I didn't know we had all of the 18th to play, that's good. Turns out one of the the only days I can play the beta is today =/ And as for x-box live shutting down, the only thing I would be happy about is if they fixed private chat to in-game party chat issues where you can't hear anyone. This is a classic xbox live 360 error. If not, at least they could extend private chat to occupy more folks. I mean they had 3 way calling in the 70's, come on!

-Edit- transposed letters

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Valkayree on 2006-10-17 06:44 ]</font>

LOL, your welcome guys

peace