Alrighty, now here's a problem that a lot of people are having: you go to connect, you have all your ISP info entered correctly. It connects, and says "Welcome to the World of PSO", then it says "connecting to DNS server" and BAM you get an error.
    "Error no. 102
    You were disconnected from the server. Please check that your service provider information is entered correctly and try again."

Now then, I've seen this error more times than I can handle, and every time I see it, I've sworn profusely at my TV screen >.<.

These are my circumstances:
    - Modem Adaptor
    - ISP: Bell Sympatico dialup
    - live in southern Ontario
    - ordered my modem from the states
    - tried my actual DNS #'s and they didn't work
    - tried 0.0.0.0 for DNS #'s but it wouldn't let me
    - on my computer (in winXP) went to Start>Run and typed in command, then typed in ipconfig. I then used my IP as the primary DNS and the IP mask (255.255.255.255) as the secondary IP, and that didn't work.
    - tried using automatic DNS lookup and that didn't work
    - tried some other stuff I think...

Anyway, nothing I've tried has worked. I also tried setting all 3 "providers" to the same settings and putting them all on automatic, but that didn't work either.

Basically this thread is for everyone who is having the same problem as me. Replies like "yeah I'm having that problem too" or things like that aren't welcome, because they are redundant. If you have tried something other than what I have posted here, please post it, or if you know a fix, please for the love of god post it ^_^.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I look forward to reading the replies.

I think that's the same problem i had however it was with my BBA. I could get onnected but then when it said connecting to DNS server it said autodisconnected every time and ti was cuz i was using a cat6 wire instead of cat5 to connect my cube to my router. O_O