Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    PSOX player, so get over it!!

My friend's bro has a GC and PSO so while my friend and me are waiting for the xbox version we are playin his bro's to keep ourselves from exploding of anticipation. Well ne way We got another of our friends to come over and play 4 player. Our first time with that man. And after about two minutes of doing stuff in the game it was like everybody had slow-motion. But we were still in the lobby. It was offline lag. Who has evr heard of offline lag. Well the GC can't handle 4 ppl w/o lagging b/c it doesn't have the power. I don't wanna hear any crap about "Oh it's the programming... blah, blah, blah" It was the smalll pability of GC and that's it. Xbox with all of its power and glory won't have this problem, not to metion no monthly fee.
    -Tigertron-

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2002-11-11 12:41, Tigertron wrote:
    But we were still in the lobby.
    Uhm, 4 player offline has a lobby?
    Don't you just go straight to the Pioneer 2 ship after you pick your characters and Episode 1 or 2?

if only i was a mod.........

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Wielder of Divine Might

I think he ment P2. And I don't care if the Xbox version is going to be better. They have more time to finish it, of course it's going to be better. Just don't get fanboyish about it.

Elite Soldier

HAHA! Yet another great showing of X-Box fanboyism. Hey retard, no fee? Are you mentally handicap? $10 FOR THE X-BOX LIVE SERVICE IDIOT! Btw you will also be PAYING for extra Quests & Events that Sega makes DUR! I realize that the Gamecube has a little bit of slowdown while ONLY in 4 Player mode, but you expect to have that Pentium 3 wannabe NOT to slowdown? Get real kiddo. Any and ALL of the systems will slowdown when you have 4 Players. None of the systems will be able to handle 4 "games" going on at once.

Wow, yeah your X-Box is good... What's your favorite game for it? Halo eh...? What's your second choice? Hahahaha...

Btw, I own both a PS2 and a Gamecube. And whatever comes out on X-Box I can have on my Pentium 4 PC with better speed, graphics, and free online play, hahahaha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zexmaix on 2002-11-11 12:54 ]</font>

Battle Fiend

man I don't care about xbox and ngc, I own both systems. Am buy both games....if the xbox has no monthly fees that am spend more time on the x than the ngc. That's all. Mean while am play mechassault on xb on xl when it come out and some pso. sorry if I want off subject.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

rofl..this fanboy noob is starting to get on my nerves.

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

Hey Triger you have a good heart... Just don't go into the fanboy category or you will be butchered by the posters here. Sure Xbox is more powerful but so is the GC. I think it's the poor game engine that's to blame for the lag... Remember it is basically a DC engine. I'll be enjoying all the games coming out on all consoles (It's good to have money) and hope you are just as open... No need in dissing other consoles.

Gamecube only has 32mb's of ram also... so that's another reason, but I don't like X-Box.

Zexmaix, Xbox Live! has a 1 year free subscription on it so there is no fee. Read it at Xbox.com. O yea, and Jeff (Tigertron), don't show your fanboyism. Your just jealos that i have to come over and bring my bro's GC so you can play. And yes, I still think PSOX will be superior, but I'd rather play the GC version while waiting for it. O yeah, i found G-Assassins sabers.