Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I guess it's safe to say that most of the community will be Cast Fortefighters/Fightgunner, yes?

Ill be a cast FIgunner, i love the HP, and DEF of the cast, Mixed in with the speed and extremely decent power of the FIgunner. thats what ill be

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

I've been considering a number of things for my Cast, but Fortefighter is the most likely route.

If i were you guys, i would chose ForteFighter for a beast, they have the greatest Atack Power, cast is sencond, but if you really want to hit the big nuimbers then be a Beast ForteFighter

hope this helps XD

Peace

I hope the races will balance eachother out as time passes..Ive never liked being part of the majority:S

On 2006-10-19 08:07, Mwabwetumba wrote:
    I hope the races will balance eachother out as time passes..Ive never liked being part of the majority:S
    itll be more classes than races, but yea i know what your saying, i dont like conforming either

But beasts have the absolute worst ATA, while casts have the highest, I dunno about you but the big numbers aren't gonna be worth much if you can hardly hit things with it.

i think that there will be a pretty good mix considering how many people there are playing this game

Saiphos & Sydonia PSU360

I never liked casts in PSO, but they've changed so much since then. I used to be a HUnewearl fan, but theres no advantages to being one in PSU. Then I tried to make a cast, and they look so cool now. The humanoid faces really appeal to me.

So I'm going to be a cast figunner. I've always been a fan of the faster weapons. I'm hoping the fact that mine will be female will make me look a little different than most of the other casts.

empyreal observer

On 2006-10-19 08:12, Mag_Launcher wrote:
    But beasts have the absolute worst ATA, while casts have the highest, I dunno about you but the big numbers aren't gonna be worth much if you can hardly hit things with it.
    Um, I think newmen have the highest ATA, but yeah beasts do have the lowest.

I'm still planning to be a beast hunter. I will mostly use ATA-boosting units to make up the difference.