Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Third time now.

Anyone else like me?

Been locked out of my user account for the past two hours now as I see almost everyone on my friends list is on, having fun, like I'd would love to be.

*sigh* *whimper*

Oh, the agony.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2006-10-19 18:39 ]</font>

Isnt the BETA over now? it was Until Saturday Japanese time.

Ditto. I was trying to get to My Room to check on my Synthesis and I got booted after about 5 minutes of "Moving".

This blows chunks. At least in PSO if we froze while loading we could get back on to assess the damage >_<

EDIT: The JP aren't 2 full days ahead of us >_> And it'd end at the end of Saturday, not the beginning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-10-19 18:42 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Oops >> I did my math wrong lol >> sorry, im tired.

Eh I was about to fight the boss of Neudaiz and me n my friends in my party got disconnected from the game... Now 6 of us are sitting here bored and my other friends are playing...Im beginning to think we won't get back in...

Its been 3+ days for me now. I quit trying. 10 minutes is an eternity in psu-land.

I know you got on right before I left me Mag. and our guild is playing it. Don't know why it happens like that.

Hey i got locked out to.I was playing a mission with a party when i got dissconnect for some reason dont know what happend.When i tried to get back on it said i cant due to ireggular shut down and to try again in 10 minutes .Well its been 2 hours now and still nothing if this is what i can look foward to with the real game then count on me not buying it.

Id perfere not to see that happen to anyone in the real game, for me I just hope that the real game stops me from lagging, for a weird reason my voice and char lags in bigger parties but normally fine in other games...

Same here. I am just gonna give up and go get wasted