I'm an oldschooler, from way back in the day. Like when the game first came out for cast. I was hoping to make some new friends for the GC version. Once I get online with it. Which'll be... In about a week or two. But, i'm coming back, and I would like to see what new talent there is in PSOW, and what other great players I can meet. Also, I write good fanfics, just don't have alot of time to finish them! ~_~

Anyways, anyone that's intrested, looking for a good HUmar, for challenges, normal play, or otherwise. Give me a PM, or post on one of my forums! And you're more then welcome to comment on my fanfics!
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

Ey, I used to play on DC too, kinda rusty now though... I have a FOmar lv 8, who will probly level up a bunch cause i play all day

I need some new friends too though, im tired of getting whuped by the cave boss.

Well, when your online: Name is Reggie

see ya there

I'll be able to play once I get the revised PSO ver 1.1. Got a Lv 100 HUcaseal, and a Lv 36 FOmar.

I started playing PSO when ver 1 was released in Australia, June/July last year.

I'm looking for someone to play with. My neighbors got me hooked on PSO when it came out a few summers ago for the DC. Bought myself a VMU so I could have my own character on their game, cuz I didn't have a Dreamcast! I have a level 22 or something FOmar, will be online next weekend or maybe today. Char name is Dude. I should be on Antares 08 or thereabouts. I'd really like to do some Norm Ruins runs (need Reverser!) or start going on Hard Forest.