Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I was wondering if any of you were gonna roleplay? Will there be only one server or will there be specific pvp or roleplay servers? I would like a good rp group...

I'm sure role players will claim a universe of their own.

with the names I'm sure to see on launch day, theres gonna be an a entire cast for every hit blockbuster movie in the past 2 years.

Well, there was a topic like this a while back. A few people said that they were going to RP but most said they werent going to that much or at all.

Also, theres no server based on any specific type like WoW, so you can do where ever you want. You can try to organize a block for RPers to meet up and Roleplay if you want.

I love roleplaying, there won't be PvP though... but if there will be a specific roleplaying server then I will definatly be on it

I enjoy RPing but there's typically a lack of other RPers so I tend to feel wierd about it >.>

Also; just because there's no PvP now doesn't mean there won't ever be. Remember DC ver -> ver 2? We got Ultimate, PvP, AND Go Go Ball =P
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

Sometimes Missing in Action

Me too, though I guess it will be disastrous due to my poor english. O.k. it´s average but not good enough for great atmo creation. Looks I´m out

I do it when im in the mood, all depends how far it goes.

I like RPing in a good MMO, and the fluid server structure should make finding others easy, but I doubt it'll be really popular in PSU. I hope it does catch on to some degree though, it makes a game more fun.

Saiphos & Sydonia PSU360

I write stories for my characters but I mostly keep it personal. I suppose if someone else was roleplaying maybe I'd join in. But I'll be on 360 and it would be just too weird with voice chat.