Why do people suggest when hunting for this, that they should pipe Whitill Mil Lilies rather than Pinkal Pal Rappies? The drop rate is clearly the same, and the rare enemy spawn rate is also the same. Explain please.

Because Whitill's a better ID overall. If you want to raise a character for this sole purpose, then go Pinkal. If you want a character with nice drops across the board, go Whitill.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Yes, I'm well aware with this, as I have both IDs. But why is it always the Mil Lily, for the fact that there are less Lilies than there are Rappies? Is it by assumption that one has a Whitill ID so they suggest so?

I think so, yes.

One thing I should note is that in Waterfall Tears, you can get a room to have 9 Lilies in at once. This outnumbers the amount of Rappies you get in one spawn, as far as I know.

Makes for easier piping, I guess.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

no, the most rappies you have are 8 in 1 room (fake in yellow). Mil Lily's there are 9 in 1 room (waterfall tears). Listen to me go whitill. I got my agito 1975 on my 11th pipe of the 1st mil lily.

Supply Officer

Heh... 47 El Rappies in FiY... and nothing but Rappies in FiY... with a Pinkal FO it takes about ~10 minutes per FiY run... Statistically speaking, you're bound to find 1 El Rappy per 10 runs, though I usually find them more frequently.

Rather than run all the way through Caves just to pipe some lillies, I'd rather run FiY with my Pinkal FOnewearl. By the time I usually find another 1975 Agito, I've also loaded up on materials, grinders, and enough Stag Cutleries to pick-and-choose my percentages.

/*shrugs*/ Like so many other things in PSO, it's all a matter of personal preference.

Rappy Hunter

I agree with psyclone. I find it a lot easier to find it with pals. However, it did take me 33 pals to get my agito 'crys' But I got from around lvl 58 to 90 and loaded up with over 120 materials, 80 grinders and a load more discs, so meh

On 2006-10-21 20:04, Psyclone wrote:
    Heh... 47 El Rappies in FiY... and nothing but Rappies in FiY... with a Pinkal FO it takes about ~10 minutes per FiY run... Statistically speaking, you're bound to find 1 El Rappy per 10 runs, though I usually find them more frequently.

Rather than run all the way through Caves just to pipe some lillies, I'd rather run FiY with my Pinkal FOnewearl. By the time I usually find another 1975 Agito, I've also loaded up on materials, grinders, and enough Stag Cutleries to pick-and-choose my percentages.

/*shrugs*/ Like so many other things in PSO, it's all a matter of personal preference.
    Exactly. That is what I rather do instead because piping takes too long and varies in timing the Mil Lily will appear. Whereof if you do runs with nothing but El Rappies, then it is more easily got.

Oh well. I guess you're right. It is a matter of personal reference on what you decide to do.

Okay, thanks people.

If you look at my post, I'm referring to piping. If you're playing BB then pinkal would be better, otherwise whitill is clearly better for getting it.

If you're on BB, getting the Agito from BPD is the easiest option >_>