Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

It's worth it in the end, when you can synth yourself nice items.

Giresta: The Rez Spell, which also adds a regen effect to the targeted character. I'm not sure if you can still cast this on someone alive to give the regen effect or not.
    Actually, casting it on someone alive is the only way to get the regen effect. If they are dead, it just revives them. If you look at the giresta part of my video, you'll notice I had to cast it twice, once to revive Hyuga and the second time to show the regen effect.

In effect, Giresta is a revival, hp regeneration, and healing Technic all in one.

god I was an expert on pso XD now im looking at all the new changes and feel like such a newb XD oh this will be so much fun in psu will you be able to like trade PM's like how you could trade mags? and can you have more then one? it would bug me if I make one I get it to max lvl and it turns out horrible and there is nothing I could do about it. and just to be clear about the tech thing. so you buy like the lvl 1 tech then the more you use it the more it lvls up? god thats great I would get so frustrated when I played pso looking for my lvl 30 techs

That's correct about the techs. You buy them at level 1, and the more you use them, the stronger they become.

Great thread so far... I really want to restart my force from the beta now.

what is the max lvl in psu?

Kudos, this thread is wonderful.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

Looks nice. The more I read and see about forces, the more I want to be one again. Must be my foney side coming out like it did with pso.
    I have a couple small questions about that giresta. (Hope they aren't repeats)
    1. Just how much hp does it regene? I imagine it is some % of your max health.
    2. How often does the hp recover? Every second? Every 5 seconds?
    3. How long does the regene status last?
    4. Do any of the above increase at say lv11 or 21?
    I'm just curious if it would actually be useful instead of just regular resta healing.
    I'd watch that video with the lv1 techs and the lv30 variants, but I'm on 56k...and that's a long video...

Questions 1, 2, and 3 I'd have to sum up as "need more testing." I play on the JP Servers, but I've only included Technics in this guide that are available online and I have used on a regular basis so I can give good descriptions rather than just guesses and nebulous information. As more Technics are released and I put them to use (or I can stomach playing Extra Mode offline), I'll be sure to update with more information, unless someone else comes forward with handy info~

As for question 4, I would assume so. All Technics have some marginal increase in effectiveness at levels 11 and 21 respectively, it would only seem natural for Giresta to follow suit.