Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

do you know if certin places like Us will be able to play with JP or EU?

For the PC/PS2 versions, JP servers are separated, and US/EU will be playing together. On the Xbox360 version, all regions are linked.

uhh that lost me so for PC/PS2 I will be able to play with US/EU? awsome I was worried for a second there XD

Let me guess... Grants, Megid, Nosu line, Gi line and the rest of the light and dark line are only sold on Moatoab? I can't find them anywhere.

And jesus what did you Forces do in the beta?!! Better yet, what didn't you do? >.> I've been complimented out the ass for using Resta in between my Diga and Radiga spammage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-25 23:49 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Not sure what that's supposed to mean. Anywho, another update~

hey speaking of these new classes like fortecher, wartecher, and guntecher im confused do you eventually choose between these? or are these just a catagory you would fall in say if you were meele and magic?

also when it comes to wich PM to use I have heard people say that the one you recomended is best for say a hunter for the healing but would it be good for a fo to sence fos can just heal them selves. but then you can synth wands and rods better correct?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kie on 2006-10-26 21:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kie on 2006-10-26 21:12 ]</font>

Fortecher, Wartecher, and Guntecher are jobs. You go to the counter on the 5th floor of Guardian Colony and change to whichever job, assuming you meet the requirements.

As for PM's, I personally think the GH-450 is a good companion for any type, especially for a Force. Although a Force can heal themselves, alot of people like to keep rods of the same element for bonuses, and have to switch to whichever rod has Resta assigned to it. Even disregarding that, it's nice to have GH-450 casting Resta, since once it starts to, it usually continues to do so several times. So if you and your team should find yourselves in a pinch, the GH-450's healing would certainly be appreciated.

There's also the fact that since it requires the Mind stat to become a GH-450, it's already geared toward synthesizing Rods & Wands. The PM even has an innate talent for synthesizing Rods so it simply compounds with the Mind Stat you have on your PM.

I've already mentioned this in the first post, although not very indepth.

thank you. but will a GH-450 recoginize that a party member has low health and heal? or will it only heal when you are low health?

Anyone know which techs are currently available for the US? I've checked all the shops, and only found the tier 1 and 2 for fire, earth, ice, lightning, and light. No Dark or anything higher.

thank you. but will a GH-450 recoginize that a party member has low health and heal? or will it only heal when you are low health?
    I'm not entirely certain how the AI monitors if your health is low, or if it even does. But the GH-450 tends to heal often enough to where you wouldn't worry about that.
    Anyone know which techs are currently available for the US? I've checked all the shops, and only found the tier 1 and 2 for fire, earth, ice, lightning, and light. No Dark or anything higher.
    What you see in the store is all you get.