Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

I went to walmart this afternnon and asked the guy if PSU was gonna release on Oct.24
    he says we got a shipment in on Friday to ready out for Oct.24 or 25. At first, I thought he was lieing then he took me to the back and showed me a box that had a sega note on it. it said something like,"DO NOT SELL TILL OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE"..I was like =O..maybe its da strategy guide..He opens it and I see about 7 X360 PSU and about 10 PS2 PSU..I couldnt tell if there were any PC ones...THEN I WAS REALLY HAPPY yet MAD...I begged him to sell it to me but he couldnt..I still got to see the REAL game infront of my eyes..Unless they were store display copies( I dont think walmart has any) then it's totally real...
    IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE =O

K-Mart is awesome sometimes. I went to one a full week before some game was supposed to be released and bought it that night. They get shipments early so that it can be released nation-wide all at the same time.

I dont know man, I work at EB games, and they ship on the 24th and we get it the next day, so Im not sure.

And you can stop with the BS, because he just wouldnt take you to the back of the store and show you a box filled with a game thats not due out early this week, something like that in my store is immediate termination!

Battle Fiend

I WAS RIGHT!!!

-- Blen
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Evidently, it is possible. Unless you're calling yourself a liar, which you'd be an idiot to do.

Although, I'm pretty sure it's against store policy to take customers into the back. I'm also fairly certain non-employees aren't supposed to be in the recieving area. So that employee must have really wanted to prove you wrong, because he would've been fired, and you would've been kicked from the store.

But, I suppose this bolsters the whole "Wal-Mart will have the game for sale at midnight on Tuesday" thing, assuming you aren't accusing yourself of lying.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Walmart owns America.

This does not surprise me.

Battle Fiend

On 2006-10-22 19:49, Zeta wrote:
    Evidently, it is possible. Unless you're calling yourself a liar, which you'd be an idiot to do.

Although, I'm pretty sure it's against store policy to take customers into the back. I'm also fairly certain non-employees aren't supposed to be in the recieving area. So that employee must have really wanted to prove you wrong, because he would've been fired, and you would've been kicked from the store.

But, I suppose this bolsters the whole "Wal-Mart will have the game for sale at midnight on Tuesday" thing, assuming you aren't accusing yourself of lying.
    I'll take a picture when I get it tomorrow night.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

The hobo of PSU (seriously I have no meseta) :(

Wish I had a Walmart near my house T________T

On 2006-10-22 19:49, Zeta wrote:

Yep Yep yep just read my post... tisk tisk tisk

No hes right. I've stated this before, but when I worked at EB Games at a local mall, we sometimes got shipments in 2 full weeks before the game came out, no joke. We just couldn't sell them until the release date. Halo 2 we got in 3 weeks before it came out. We had to remove the markings on the box because if 'Haloers' saw it, we would be screwed.