Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not to mention, to my knowledge... the PSU characters you create online are saved on the server, therefore... you probably don't take your extra-mode offline character online with you. Gotta start fresh

On 2006-10-24 17:46, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
    Online is alot diffrent from offline, damage is much lower mobs have more hp(at later lvls) and stuff is alot more expensive and you get lower stats and stuff and the clothing you start with and weapons all sell back for like 1-3 meseta lol

Ive seen lots of high level japaense importers speak and they all say its pretty balanced at high end

Also there's even some force spells that dont even work in online, like that Ice one you hold the button down and it makes huge ice cubes infront of you and annihlates everything lol

Heres a force in action at around max lvl, notice the one die about 4 times in this mission lol, also that boss has major dfp

http://zephyr.psupedia.org/psuvid19.avi (submited by Kamica in the New Screenshot and movie thread)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cause_I_Own_U on 2006-10-24 17:53 ]</font>
    I hope that was like a boss fight or something because that was INSANE!!!!