I hear everybody say they are getting it at like ebgames or gamestop. Just trying ot be safe. will it also be avalible at stores such as targt, walmart, bestbuy, ect?

At the turn of the century, yes.

bestbuy stated in its advertising it will be there wensday and wal mart said tehy would get it too.

at the trun of the century? whats that mean? like not right away but will eventually? or will it be coming out on the same day as ebgames or gamstop realeases it?

LoL ok man, seriously, it can happen, its possible. But, seeing as how EB/Gamestop are game specific stores, your better off looking there.

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

sometimes toysrus gets games before EB/gamestop (-_-

I work at Circuit City, you guys should go there...actually you should go to the Circuit City in Reno, Nevada and tell them I sent you all....we have all the copies of the game cause I hijacked the mothership.....we have this protection plan where if you break, scratch, or eat your game we will replace it. the plan is only 5 bucks, plus we'll price match any other store...so go there....NOW! jk, but really...we've got em....

I live in california will they the game at circut city there? and avalible tommarow(25)?

Cause That's How I Roll

Call Wal-Mart/Target/Best Buy/Circut City/Software Etc/Local Game Store. One of them will have it tomorrow.

On 2006-10-24 22:41, Kie wrote:
    I hear everybody say they are getting it at like ebgames or gamestop. Just trying ot be safe. will it also be avalible at stores such as targt, walmart, bestbuy, ect?
    You are kidding right? Ok, now the questions are just getting RETARDED.