Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: No CD-Key?

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

still can't over the fact that i wasted 54 dollars just now for nothing....54with tax. all i can say is GG sega gimme my cd-key!

On 2006-10-25 16:16, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
    still can't over the fact that i wasted 54 dollars just now for nothing....54with tax. all i can say is GG sega gimme my cd-key!
    Ditto

I want my cheese back...

Now I'm sad...
    Even though I'm getting the 360 version, this could be bad for Sega, which means its bad for PSU. And that's bad for ME!

well now atleast people who were not sure if the PC version would run on their computer can test it now. I still think its a big mistake by ST, but maybe they would rather get the monthly fee. *shrugs*

Yeah I feel quite ripped as well. Sega are Pieces of S*** for this. No CD-Key implementation. Ugh. Ah well I should have waited instead of purchasing right off the bat.

this just saved me money on buying a copy for my brother to play! were getting a license right now. ill post results soon!

Wow, today SEGA has truely proven they cannont do a single thing right outside of making good games. Without a Activation key anyone can just sign up for the billing, and download the torrent, and save $50. Every MMO i have ever played even required you to enter at Activation code when you sign up for billing. SEGA truely is full of idiots. who know nothing about marketing a game, But what a shock NOT!!!

Hopefully Sega actually intended it. There have been games in the past released as both downloads and as solid media, with the former being free and the latter costing money (Though not anywhere near $50, granted).

So despite the fact this is more than likely a monumental screwup, I at least want to pretend that they had the torrent-fest worked into their budgeting of the game

has anyone tried to install a already installed copy of the game on a different computer. if so that'd be awesome, but i highly doubt it. we can all hope
    PSO:BB
    Aura - Racast - lvl 114
    Aura - Fonewearl - lvl 69
    TwilightD - Hucast - lvl 43
    Retired PSU diehard.