Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Been here longer than all ya

anybody work at a walmart or target or somewhere that has access to the stockroom? check out some boxes back there and look for pso!! dont forget to check the ones that say "diapers" or "tampons," billy is quite the sneaky lil man...

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

I... have ... Mechassault. I couldn't care less about PSO right now! ^_^; I'll check next week

don't hold your breath

Junkie of all things Castlevania.

On 2002-11-13 13:06, GreatGino wrote:
    anybody work at a walmart or target or somewhere that has access to the stockroom? check out some boxes back there and look for pso!! dont forget to check the ones that say "diapers" or "tampons," billy is quite the sneaky lil man...
    I have already checked the Walmart computer for XBOX PSO... the computer program basically lets you enter a supplier/publisher (or whoever actually makes the item that you are looking for)...

anyways... it isnt listed under Microsoft at all (MS has several vendor numbers in the computer), and it isnt being published by Sega but to be on the safe side I looked at Sega's items too... nothing...

On a side note... what I see on my store's computer is what my store has been uploaded with... other Walmarts might have a different listing... I might be able to bring it up from another store's computer if I had the actual UPC from the XBox version... but that wont be happening anytime real soon...

on a side note (and not to start any other rumors)...
    I did ask the MS XBOX rep at my store about PSO... he would NOT give me an exact date... this is how it went down...

Me: Hey... I have a question for you... when is the XBox version of PSO coming out?
    MS Rep: After the 15th.
    Me: This month or next year?
    MS Rep: It will be out after November 15th... It needs the XBox Live kit to work online so it wont be out til after the 15th...

He never would tell me if the game was coming out this month though.... he only said "after the 15th"...

PSU X360 Warrior

My EB games has a date of January. No day. Just sometime in January.

Skilled Fighter

*Gazes into Crystal Ball*

I see...Phantasy Star Online...being played the country over...on Christmas day...the game...will causes many transactions of money in mid-to-late December...I see the number 17...December 17th...

'Tis my prediction. Let's see how close I am.

On 2002-11-13 19:53, Kalbelgarion wrote:
    *Gazes into Crystal Ball*

I see...Phantasy Star Online...being played the country over...on Christmas day...the game...will causes many transactions of money in mid-to-late December...I see the number 17...December 17th...

'Tis my prediction. Let's see how close I am.
    Ehh... if this prediction is anywhere near as accurate as my prediction of the FOmar's max ATP, then we'll be seeing Xbox PSO on Dec. 17th.

In case nobody remembers (hell, I don't even remember the thread it was in), I predicted that the FOmar's max ATP would be just over 1000, and be the only character with two stats other than HP and TP that are over 1000.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

He never would tell me if the game was coming out this month though.... he only said "after the 15th"...
    Hmm. You think they know but can't say yet? I wonder why all the secrecy, why they haven't given us an official date yet. Or else they just don't know yet. I just don't see why they wouldn't have a date set yet, even if they haven't announced it. I mean, is there actually anything big that needs to be done before it can be released?

Since hate the concept of "god", I guess it means that Xbox PSO isn't coming out any time soon.

-- Barubary

Im sure this has been said but.
    A friend that works for EB said that the xbox rep told him that the game is finished and ms can release anytime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xuri on 2002-11-14 05:57 ]</font>
    F/C
    3696-0129-2600