A Help-a-Newb foundation. a place where people could donate old items and weapons for a little meseta and someone would give it to a Newb-in-need. I'm no newb, and i dont need this, but there would be less whining about "can i have stuff" and the like. But that would be too easy wouldn't it.
    Reply your own idea like this if you want.

If you mean for this to be an addition to the site, I'll move it to Site Related for you. It doesn't seem like a rant. =)

I think it's an interesting twist though really. When I used to play, I'd hoard the best items I found but did'nt want for anyone I'd come across online during the night. I'd have my bank and my character maxed out with meseta and items.

Of course I was always(and thankfully) cleaned out by morning, but it was nice giving someone a Red Handgun so they could atleast stand a chance against enemies offline and online with friends, expecially when I'd sometimes find 3 or 4 a day and not need them.

Even stuff like a Charge Launcher, or a regular weapon with nice %'s and special ability would be nice.

I'll move this to Site Related for you, but I think the Trade area is where this would fall under. Maybe you could make a thread labeled something to the effect of "Item/Weapon Donation for Newbies" and just give a list of items you can give out, then tell them when you'll go online, or even setup a meeting on the PSOW block(Antares/0. Anyone who has any items to trade can post their list, and update it every few days or even once a week. The weekend could be a time for everyone to get together, give out needed items, play afew games together and so on.

I think the best part of PSO was always helping lower lvl characters.

*moves to Site Related for better feed back*
    Look, he did it again.

Thank you very much. i would love to really do this, and i also love to help someone out. i just wish i had help. i may actually do that.

it's a great idea, i don't know how easily it'll be to execute this though

Why not have something like this during Saturday's get-together. The vets could help out the new players that show up.

Legendary Archmage

If I dont need it I just sell it