Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

.. Bzzt..

.. Message transmit..

.. Desire to know if any other players play PSO exclusively single-player offline..

.. Bzzt..

I play offline quite often in order to level up, and I actually enjoy it.

.. Bzzt..

.. This unit meant to communicate the question of exclusively playing single-player offline.. It is understood that many players use SP offline to level..

.. Bzzt..

Rage of Innocence

I play offline exclusively. I find that I can level up faster and find more rares by playing single player. The only time I go online is to see who is on. I stay online for no more than a hour.

Even though I have a broadband adaptor and hunter's liscense I still mainly play offline. I really miss having a keyboard, and my friends I use to play with on the DC either don't have a GameCube or are yet to buy the game. I really like playing Episode 2 though. One advantage of not having a keyboard is that people can't realy be obnoxious so easily. I also have an X-Box and plan to get the X-Box version, I may just play it online on the X-Box and offline on the GameCube, but it all depends I guess.

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

I haven't done anything but SP-Offline yet, and don't plan to do much other than that for the forseeable future...partly due to lack of adaptor, lack of HL, and lack of any real need to...

Since software etc. says the bb adapter is working out kinks and isn't out (read : buy the 56k, then but the adapter when it magically pulls through 3 months later,) I play offline all the time. On one hand everything I find is mine > On the other hand, everything I find is mine in a lonely, lonely empty field of space and wind. -_-

With the PC version I have been. The hassle of setting up the online part didn't seem worth the effort.

I play exclusively offline because I can't afford the adapter plus monthly fee. Also I have AOL and online PSO is incompatible with it.

If I can't figure out how to get online I'll be at Ultimate level soon. Horray for Phantasy Star Offline.