Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm strugling for money and I'm lvl 13 and then I seen this 14 with a 20k shirt on! How on earth did they get the money?! and it got me to thinking, I wonder if there's dupers already or something, cause I know there's alot of better stuff to use 20k on.

Well, I'm 15 and got a 20k shirt. It's because, I don't know, I'd rather kill things in style? I got some money from alts to go towards it, though.

That being said, I doubt it's a dupe.

Its not hard, i spent 50k on a weapon, although it didnt come out both times, you just need to do missions and get the messeta, and make sure you get S rank, the best mission to play for meseta that i know of is sleeping warriors on Parum.

Battle Fiend

Yea..i spend like 58 k in a day. I bought that shirt, pants..now I look like the young micheal jackson.

Well MY new sleeping warriors is the Temple in Neudaiz..it is so much better and funnerrrrrrrrrrrr KA-BOOMN!!*flyes across the room*

--Blen
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

What level should you be to solo the temple, im currently lvl 20

Yeah..I wasted 10k on a new vest from Neudaiz..looks nice though lol.

I bought the Braves combo, which is a little bit more than 20K altogether. It was really bothering me seeing like 5 other people that looked exactly like me every time I logged in. XD

The outfit for my other character is going to be a bit more... almost 50K altogether for her outfit. Going to be a while... and I probably should get a shop remodel before that.

The Local Bartender

On 2006-10-30 05:34, MachineMaiden wrote:
    I'm strugling for money and I'm lvl 13 and then I seen this 14 with a 20k shirt on! How on earth did they get the money?! and it got me to thinking, I wonder if there's dupers already or something, cause I know there's alot of better stuff to use 20k on.

People are just weird that way....or they could say you're weird too, machine, XD.

I'd like to buy me a set of clothes that would differ myself from the rest. Maybe you should stop grouping with people who don't get you S-RANKS?

S-Rank ftw ...I got most of my meseta with Relic runs / That one dragon in Parum ..

Because people think it is great to be fashonable. I perfer to be strong. That's my fashon. Big numbers. Like my Vullseye. Nyeheheh.