Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2002-11-16 15:39, sonicblue wrote:
    Wait, a TP trick in GC PSO? Could someone enlighten me? *confused*
    An example would be. To find a rare rappy, do Fake in Yellow quest and when a room of rappies appear, if none of them are rare, you telepipe out, then come back down. The rappies will appear again, and since rare creatures are random, you have a chance of a rare rappy appearing. You can just telepipe in and out of a room until you get a rare rappy.

You can supposedly do this for other rare monster types as well(Hildeblue's as an example).
    Look, he did it again.

To make it work you can't damage any monster of that wave of enemies. Like it's been said before, you can do this very well in fake in yellow. In the last enemy room you can have 7 rappies fall down in a line. As long as you don't hurt a rappy in that 7 rappy wave you can teleport. Then when you come back all 7 will fall down and on occasion 1 of the 7 will be blue. Have some money since it can take 10-30 or it you may have better chances on a certain beat (internet time in status) not comfirmed.
    But I have seen 2 AL rappies in 2 different waves less than 10 minutes next to each other and haven't seen another since so it's random.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Bah, I tried it in fake in yellow, I piped out and back into a room with 8 rappies about 30 times and got diddly. BAH!

On 2002-11-16 14:37, Barubary6 wrote:
    On 2002-11-16 09:43, Parn wrote:
    There are only rare versions of Maricarol. The "multiple species exist" comment from Elly was the analysis of the Jungle Area, not Mountain and Seaside.

I have seen one rare version of Maricarol so far. Didn't drop anything special. It has a different name, but I don't remember it. The blossoms were tinted blue instead of the standard pink.
    Great. So now in addition to a censored mag name, there's a censored monster name.

-- Barubary
    LOL