Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm a Hunter because I like pretending i'm an officer in a Dynasty Warrior game. I love throwing an entire group of mobs into the air with one combo with my 5-star Twin Slashers.

Most recent officer slain: Adahna Deghana. 900 damage a second? LOL Nanoblast DPS is ridiculous.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-31 16:02 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I made a cast hunter because robot girls are cute and I like hitting things with pointy sticks.

Not that it'll matter with lag practically forcing me to become a ranger though.

I like playing Hunter because I love smacking the ever living crap out of anything that gets in my love zone(pattent pending,jk) with the largest sharpest object I can find.Releives tension....But ranger aslo sounds appealing.

From the looks of it now I think its because the PM is easier to level up

I like to stab things. Hunters get to stab things.

Need I say more?
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I always atart off games as some sort of warrior because they are basic the first time thorugh. I use them until I get everything down about the game because there's not too much to worry about gameplay wise. All you do is tank, tank, and tank some more. Once I get the game down I will start using a force (Which I am dying to use) then I'll make a ranger after that. Yes I plan on playing this game for a very long time so I'll definately be able to utilize these characters.

Hunter is basic class, which is the easy one, Ranger and Force are stronger and more skill in it.