Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-10-31 22:12, SepiasSoul wrote:

I didn't know you could bump up your PM that fast... seems a little unbalanced since he could now essentially walk through most of the game if he has it tag along at lvl 86...
    Your PMs Production Level, which is what you're referring to, has nothing to do with its level in battle form when it tags along in your party. It has a seperate Combat Level, which only levels up by having it participate in combat. Getting it to Production Level 80 gets you a level 0 (or maybe 1?) battle PM. So no imbalance there.

[/quote]

Obviously he's not talking about players like you. Defensive much?

[/quote]

Glad someone else understood that besides me lol.

On 2006-11-01 22:17, SepiasSoul wrote:

[/quote]

Glad someone else understood that besides me lol.

[/quote]

roflrofl we all understand lololololol....*sarcasm*

People like you need to be put on a shuttle, sent to the moon, and be forced to do moon labor for an eternity.

OMGZ!! They are higherlvl/haveniftierwepsthanme/havesomethingIdon't?!?! They MUST be hacking!!!!

On 2006-11-01 12:07, Kyuu wrote:

I didn't know you could bump up your PM that fast... seems a little unbalanced since he could now essentially walk through most of the game if he has it tag along at lvl 86...
    Your PMs Production Level, which is what you're referring to, has nothing to do with its level in battle form when it tags along in your party. It has a seperate Combat Level, which only levels up by having it participate in combat. Getting it to Production Level 80 gets you a level 0 (or maybe 1?) battle PM. So no imbalance there.
    Except they level up fast.

Does nice dmg too, sword does 700+

[/quote]

roflrofl we all understand lololololol....*sarcasm*

People like you need to be put on a shuttle, sent to the moon, and be forced to do moon labor for an eternity.

OMGZ!! They are higherlvl/haveniftierwepsthanme/havesomethingIdon't?!?! They MUST be hacking!!!!

[/quote]

That is not why I thought they were cheating! Sheeze, did you miss the whole reason why I started to think this? People were saying that they can glitch there levels! They were claiming themselves cheaters! And I'm the one that needs to be forced to work on the moon...lol

[/quote]Your PMs Production Level, which is what you're referring to, has nothing to do with its level in battle form when it tags along in your party. It has a seperate Combat Level, which only levels up by having it participate in combat. Getting it to Production Level 80 gets you a level 0 (or maybe 1?) battle PM. So no imbalance there.

[/quote]

I get it now, thanks for the explanation.

On 2006-11-01 11:59, Soulvayne wrote:
    Hmm.. I thought this might have been more related to the abadoning mission after beating a boss glitch..

its not a glitch.. your allowed to do it. or you cud just run backwards threw all the blocks back to the lobby your choice.

search for Swift Metal to play with me!

I have seen lotta cheaters too. the thing is that lvl scam actualy works O.o...

Edit:: also whats a PM?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SwiftMetal on 2006-11-03 06:33 ]</font>

Guardian of Grants

PM = Partner Machinery

And Cast armor gives 6 to the Armor status of a PM, while Cast Parts (clothes) give 8. So if you made Cast characters over and over to feed another character's PM, you could get 8 armor levels on a PM every 12 hours, so you could get to 100 in less than a week.

On 2006-11-01 09:12, Shango wrote:
    On 2006-11-01 04:07, FrogKicker wrote:
    I was thinking the level glitchers were just looking for easy cash, but didn't think of a way to check until later that day. If i hear someone else claiming it, all I should need to do is look at there class rank and items. If they have low level class ranks then they probably did cheat, same for crappy items. I didn't know you could bump up your PM that fast... seems a little unbalanced since he could now essentially walk through most of the game if he has it tag along at lvl 86...
    Guess I cheated then, I used crappy items up until last night. Farmed since launch to get the mats I needed to make my B rank double daggers, spear, saber and knuckles, along with my armor and units.

Man I wish someone would have told me I cheated......I coulda sworn I did all that hard work myself.....
    He was just being a smartypants.