Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Our newest contest now will be our symbol chat design contest. Entries will be user submitted to the PSOW email address. There are 4 categories of symbol chat art to label yours as and here they are:

- Funny/Cute
    - PSO. Character
    - Animated Set
    - In-Game Messages

Submissions will be accepted till November 30th, at which time polls will be made for a week to choose the 4 category winners. Best of 4 public voting will take place for one week after that to decide the overall winner. We'll be giving away more PSO figures with this contest, we encourage everyone offline or online to join in on this contest and have fun!

Don't have capture equipment? Check out our FAQ on using the sonicteam screenshot taker thats built into PSO EP1&2 listed here.

*UPDATE*

To help those with the next contest that don't have screen capture equipment we will be doing nightly screencaps in the PSOW block Antares/08 at 8pm PST. There will be a room named "psow screen capture". All we ask is that you please leave the room when your screenshot is taken.

Hope this helps make the contest less difficult for those without extra equipment, enjoy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2002-11-17 05:19 ]</font>

Also note that good and worthy symbol chats, winners or not, will be added to our symbol chat gallery

this should be interesting. From the ones I saw today, I personally liked the kitty and ninja turtles smileys (Everybody seems to love the kitty smiley)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeiferA on 2002-11-16 23:27 ]</font>

Ninja Turtle was probably mine, I haven't seen anyone else make one yet ^_^ If it looks famalair that would be because I made the same one (well almost same, this ones not QUITE as good) on DC

I made a really good cat one for Snapple right after the contest too ^_______^

Just a lil' bit old school. Mazarin's Avatar

Dammit. I need my DC back! And the XBox one won't be out by then...

Relic Hunter

Too bad those of us only with the US version can't do captures. Only the Japanese version has a capture page. Guess this is a contest only for Japanese players.

you can notify us and we will take screencaps for you. or we can arrange a nightly capture session

Post Farmer (minus the S)

Is there anyway for a non-import version that's not online to submit a screen shot?

As usual I'm scrwed...

I don't have a modem or BBA
    I don't have a capture card

Hope PSOW staff has in mind some other contest that doesn't require anything else than the game itself or a simple PC...

*sigh* All I want is a custom avatar... -_-

This is an off topic question, but how much do capture cards run for anyway?